Bans.Facewan.com F'ed up??

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by BodomChild666, Aug 26, 2011.

1. BodomChild666 Member

Banning stupid rule breaking fucks.
    Made a ban using /ban Name "Time" Reason and it comes up as console, yes that is normal.. Go into my console ingame and use sm_ban name "time" reason and it comes up as "console" on bans.facewan.com.. It never used to do this or is this just a one time bug?

2. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I'll check Sourcebans, I was messing around with the code last week when I was trying to get it ready to move to the new Linux server.

3. BodomChild666 Member

Banning stupid rule breaking fucks.
    I can confirm. It is having said problems I stated.. Banned someone using my console and it still comes up as "Banned By Admin: CONSOLE"..
    Also, cant add Demos to bans because I can only edit/add things to my bans, and since it's listed as banned by CONSOLE I cannot unban or add demos/details.
    Heres an example of a recent ban using sm_ban in console:
    Chaos [STEAM_0:1:33206834] - Ban

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  4. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I found the problem, your STEAMID was different in the bans system, so when you banned someone in-game it wouldn't find you as an admin. I corrected your STEAMID in the bans system, so now it should be good for any future bans.

PM me with a list of bans that should be under your name and I'll change them for you.