banned sNAFU*

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by *sNAFU, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *sNAFU Member

Name:sNAFU
    Steam id:(STEAM_0:0:5674967
    Reason:hacks (eye test violation)
    Im so sorry for this.
    here is the conversation,

Uragan: So, you mind telling me why you were banned from Bodom's Den for an eye test violation?
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: yes, my friend came over and he wanted to use this hack he had for css an aimbot and he keep bothering me about it and he used it on a bunch of the servers on my favorites list and got me banned from a bunch of them, fucking pissed me off.
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: all yesterday i was trying to get unbanned from them
    Uragan: so that's why you were banned from facewan as well?
    Uragan: for an eye test violation?
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: yea
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: would have fucking killed him if he went on vac
    Uragan: I hope you enjoy the ban
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: why.
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: i didnt hack wtf
    Uragan: I don't like liars
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: really uragan i dont hack ive played with you a few times, and you should no that i wouldnt hack ive played on the facewan servers for years
    Uragan: you are a funny guy, you told me that your friend went and hacked on facewan
    Uragan: espeon unbanned you for it being a false positive
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: yes
    Uragan: you must've told him it was a false positive
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: no
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: i never told him that, i just didnt want to tell him the story cause it is whating stupid what happened.
    Uragan: chances are, you told him something that was bullshit
    Uragan: because he doesn't unban immediately when an admin gets banned by smac
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: no i didnt
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: Uragan, this is my favorite server and i know most of the people that play here, i really dont want a perm ban from it.im sorry
    Uragan: your story sounds like bullshit still
    Uragan: if your friend wanted to test hacks so much on your account
    Uragan: why would you even let him?
    Uragan: Though I really don't need to give a shit about the answer tbh. What happens on your account is your responsibility.
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: so you dont even care what i say you are never going to unban me.
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: why would i be trying this hard to be unbanned if i really did use hacks on Facewan
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: and why would i use them on the server im admin on
    Uragan: why would so many people protest vac bans which are 99.99% valid?
    Uragan: so they can do it again
    Uragan: and guess what
    Uragan: you aren't the first admin hacker we've had
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: who
    Uragan: Kastro, and a few others who have been long gone for years now
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: toxic?
    Uragan: No
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: lol i would have thought he had
    Uragan: why does it concern you who has hacked previously?
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: just wondering
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: is there anything i can do.
    Uragan: no
    Uragan: well, you could attempt at making a protest on the forums but it's doubtful that you will get unbanned
    [FaceWAN] sNAFU*: happy birthday btw

2. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    It's even stated in the official FAQ page of Valve Corporation.
    What happens to "your" Steam account is "your" responsibility.
    We don't care if it was you, your mum or even your freaking dog.
    If it's done, it's done. Nothing you can do about it other than suck it up and live with it. Telling a lie over the internet isn't the hardest thing to do either.
    Not implying that you're actually lying here but this friend business is always fishy and noone would ever believe it.
    If you thought you had a decent friend, think twice I suppose.
    You don't mess up someone elses Steam account like this, it's not acceptable.

For the weirdest reason people have been either VAC banned or har complete access to their own personal account taken from them by Valve. They have their reasons for it, but in some cases that's bound to be bullshit as well. Like people getting banned back in the day because of running 3rd party software like x-fire and what not.

Conclusion, it's sadly a no go frome me. However, I'd be willing to change that to give you a second chance if others around here are willing to give you another chance.

3. *sNAFU Member

ok well thank any way infinity.

4. Nomdac New Member

How exactly did your friend manage to get on your steam, download the hack, implement said hack, and then play several games? I assume he was on your computer when it happened. Were you taking a massive dump or something?

That being said, I think you are a good guy and I have never personally seen you misusing admin. My vote would be that you get unbanned. Unfortunately for you, I don't think my vote will get you far but ey, at least you know =P

Whether or not said friend exists, I think sNAFU has learned his lesson. I don't think he is stupid enough to join his favorite server with hacks loaded unless he was unaware that they were. And if he was stupid enough to do so, I highly doubt he will be again.

5. Liezan Member

well as Infinity put it, id like to contribute my 2 cents into this.

I've known sNAFU* for a few years and i have never seen an agressive side to him while playing, if hes got a bad k/d ratio he doesn't care, all I've seen him do is have fun. With that being said i don't think sNAFU* would ever cheat he loves the game and servers too much, i see him playing more frequintly then when i first became admin and no one has had a conflict with him.

Uragan does have a point about him lying but he doesn't know for sure and neither do any of us all we know is that the friend may or may not have came over downloaded a hack and used it on his favourite list and considering that this is probably his first offence toward the server and how long hes been apart of the community i think he deserves a second and final chance and if him or his friend are stupid enough to hack again then hey, he deserves it but until then i think he should get one last shot

6. .Doc. Member

Come on, you're really going to perm ban him for this little mistake?
    Honestly it would be literately too stupid to leave him perm banned. I've known him since I started playing here on FaceWan and he is yet one of the best admins I can trust.
    All i'm saying is to give that fella a chance :)
    “Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.”
    ― Salvador Dalí

7. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I'm voting against the removal.
    Sorry buddy, but you need to choose better _friends_

8. Liezan Member

Actually i thought he was quite polite, considering his vocabulary there are far worse things he could have said, he put it sweet and straight to the point, although i don't agree with him on some things his post was appropriate

9. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

>hold your fucking furries ?
    I wasn't trying to be a dick. His choice of friends just earned him a permanent ban.
    Please don't contradict yourself in one sentence either. You saying "I'm sorry" followed by an insult just makes yourself look like a fool.
    Besides starting an argument, what was your initial point on that post?
    Remember when you asked me 3 months ago why I disliked you and for reasons for banning you ?
    I believe your own post here is the answer to that question.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  10. OXX Member

Well...let me get my two cents in. I think he deserves one more chance. However, he needs to realize that simple mistakes can lead to large consequences, for example, letting a friend onto your Steam Account. These things can really mess you up, take it with caution. Also, *sNAFU, I really hope you are not lie'en too us, it is the Internet, after-all, and it can be difficult to avoid the temptation to lie.

11. .Doc. Member

OHHH my bad.. thought you were talking about us friends, you know steam friends. Gawd sorry my mind is full of shit, especially the kinds of problems I had today >.> :lovewcc: forgive meh ?:3

12. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    What I don't get is why were you caught hacking on two separate days, your friend would have to be on BOTH days...

First ban was on FaceWAN at 01/11/2014 - 21:40:21
    Second ban was on one of Bodom's servers at 01/12/2014 - 05:25:12
    (taken from server logs on both)

What the fuck is up with that? If your story made more sense to the circumstance I'd say yes...
    Looking for the truth here, if you come up with a reason for it, I will consider it.
    The more truthful it is, the better chance of being unbanned, as I am willing to give you one last chance.

13. OXX Member

Hmmm, looks like your days are numbered *sNAFU...if I were you, i'd tell your full story in detail, your story is awfully broad...our evidence, in a sense, contradicts your understanding..

14. *sNAFU Member

Ok guys first i would like to say that i am sorry for what i did and the truth is that i did hack on your server but at once i noticed i had made a huge mistake and i am really sorry for that, i will let you guys decide know, but if you decide to lift the ban i can promise that i will never even think about hacking again.
    Once again im terribly sorry to you all and Uragan for lying.(i was just scared about being perm banned from facewan)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  15. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Since you've been with the community for a while now (and I'm feeling sort of generous today), I chose to give you one last chance. If you use hacks again, your ban will not be reversible and you will be permanently banned.

16. *sNAFU Member

Thank you so much everyone i can promise that it will never happen again.

17. OXX Member

The truth comes, im glad for ya *sNAFU, just remember, you cant be pulling that anymore, just play as it was intended

18. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

No reason to keep a grudge.
    Yes, you are forgiven :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.