Banned for asking a guy a guy to stop spamming

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source Servers' started by L0okuz, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L0okuz New Member

So I asked a guy nicely enough to stop spamming RTV in ma ear hole, an excessive amount of times and a random 20 seconds later I get banned. Don't know what to say.

I said it how it is, nothing else happened, I don't know who banned me, and it didn't say the excuse for myself being banned.

2. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    You were banned temporarily for spawn killing it says on the ban, your ban has expired now. I wasn't in the server when it happened though, but I'd be careful not to spawnkill, everyone may be doing it but its difficult to see everyone at once.

3. L0okuz New Member

Banned again, I waited 11 seconds before I killed anyone lol'd

4. Renardsavira FaceWAN Premium Full

I print and desighn Tshirts for my custom graphic
    I was in the server when this ban was placed, i watched him being banned and

this is my side of the story. I did catch you spawn killing a few times and i did let it slide, but after you keept pushing it meand the other admin in the server got fed up with it. Furthermore, it does not help your case to try to blame others, orto talk back to the admins. Just a suggestion, dont backtalk them, even if your opinion is valid, or not.
    [/LIST]

5. Ownage Administrator

hmm, IF you continue to spawn kill then you will be ban. Logs can verify all activity in the server. Also, no admin should let some things slide and others not. Every rule is a rule that needs to be enforced.

6. Snickers Member

Carpenter
    I think 70% off the people who plays on our server are Spawnattacking and Camping, and i (need to) let it slide too, cause its a problem with the admin immunity. IF i slap , slay , kick/ban to enforce our rules, then i already see the next " Snickers abuse " thread

7. Renardsavira FaceWAN Premium Full

I print and desighn Tshirts for my custom graphic
    I feel as if its very hard to enforce rules that are very dynamic. there are alot of rules that need to be changed/ rethought because most if not all surf maps are built so differently that one rule has to be extended/shortened to work or apply to that situation so that more rules will not be broken. Such as, camping. its hard not to camp when the only space you have if you fail at surfing is jail. I find it difficult to try to enforce a rule that seems situational, while in most cases i do enforce it. Sometimes i can not in fear of some Unintelligent user coming on here and Appealing the ban. On top of this, its very hard to have to record EVERY time someone camps.. or spawn kills, if they continue to do it how do we prove it? Before we had a influx of willing people to buy admin, it was only me or maybe one other admin. Even then its hard to track with only two sets of eyes on maybe 10 other players.

8. Snickers Member

Carpenter
    I only record when i ban an player permanent, and thats only by cheaters.
    But if i look at all permanent bans on our banlist , i dont see any admin making an video. ( Looks like we are violant our own rules )

And i only have my eyes on max. 3 players, and thats not much in comparison to how many people spawnkillng ( 7 out of 10 ), whats with the other 4 players :confused:

If i slay the wrong one i am pretty sure to see the next abuse thread.
    So we need more active admins on the server which take care of the people.....

but

So much people have bought Admin Power on FaceWAN but no one is in game except for a few exceptions. Why they bought Admin Powers then :confused:

No one cares :rolleyes:

9. BodomChild666 Member

Banning stupid rule breaking fucks.
    ..This is why I lay down the ban hammer.. It keeps rule breaking morons away.
    I know my tactics are a bit harsh but do you see a "Bodom Abusing" thread? Nope. My mighty ban hammer strikes fear into my enemies ;)

10. Snickers Member

Carpenter
    :lovewcc:Banhammer:wcc:

and wait ... arent we on the thread of the LOokuz guy :confused:
    He is banned again now , 1 week xD , but not by me nonono ^^

11. Ownage Administrator

it is mainly common sense. If some one is doing something that would make people mad or leave the server then a admin needs to take care of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.