Alpha Wolf Kodi's Inactivity.

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by k3vin702, Apr 26, 2013.

1. k3vin702 New Member

I just spoke with kodi, he told me that his power supply overheated and it overheated his computer. I dont when he will get his computer fixed , but he just wanted me to tell you why he is inactive right now. His computer right now is broke. :[

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

THIS IS WAT HAPPEN WHEN TU MUCH FURRY PONR ON PUTER

No, but in all seriousness I got the feels.
    Hope he gets a new one soon :3

3. Moose Member

You're pullin' my heartstrings, no really... Kodi has more computer problems than even thought possible, though... They are likely more to do with him than the PC itself...
    +1 Fucks !

4. Alpha Wolf Kodi Member

hey moos its not me its the computer. so the problem is that the power-supply supporting my graphics card is over heating and when it overheats it causes my whole computer to overheat causing a blue screen... i looked into why my power supply was overheating this morning before school and i found out the problem....its the fan....the fan still works but something is causing it not to rotate...meaning the ball bearings quit working. and when that happens the fan stops the power supply overheats and boom bye bye power supply and possibly my whole computer. i am out on my mothers computer now typing this and i noticed my old old old one that had died because i believe the motherboard or something went wrong also has a power supply now if it is the right kind. im not so sure. i'm going to find out her in a bit. but if all else fails i may be with out a computer for a while :(