Admin Application

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by The Sad Avocado, Oct 28, 2015.

1. The Sad Avocado New Member

Have you ever been reported on the forums: No
    Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? Yes I have, but this was the way I learned the server rules!
    What is your in-game activity: Due to education, I am allowed to play on Friday and on the weekends.
    Any previous experience: I have never been an admin and I would love to experience being an admin.
    Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
    Will you agree to admin rules: Yes
    Reason for wanting to be an admin : I have played on FaceWan for almost two years and I think it is time for me to become an admin. My main reason I would like to become an admin is because I would like to help the FaceWan community. I will try my best to participate in many events and more. Also, when I usually on the server, I see new comers not knowing the rules. I want to explain the rules as an admin. Finally, I will stop those rule breakers and bring them to justice!
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/GoldenPoseidon/
    Account Name: DevaNova, ;-;, The Sad Avocado

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Firstly, I'd love to say I love your grammar. It's nice to see someone educated enough to use basic English correctly, so hats off to that.
    On the other hand, I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no to this.
    My reasons are that I simply do not recognize your nicknames. DevaNova sounds slightly familiar but that simply isn't enough for me.
    When I choose to accept administrators it's very important to me to know what type of an individual they are.
    (Easily offended, ban happy, aggresive, provocative, chatty, stubborn & so on.)

Other super mods may pitch in their opinion of course and maybe turn this around for you.
    I'm also slightly surprised you've been in the community for two years (Or so you say) yet you made an account just yesterday.
    Of course as always, if you're unhappy with my decision you always have the choice of paying for your rights.
    I understand you're 14 and probably don't have a paypal account, but you could always ask dear mom!
    Mine paid for my first admin rights years ago :)

3. The Sad Avocado New Member

I am very surprised you can not recognize me. We played many times in the DM surf server and through your warnings, I learned the server rules. Maybe you recognize this picture?

4. The Sad Avocado New Member

This picture.

Attached Files:

5. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Afraid I do not, no.