Admin Application

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by MLG, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLG New Member

I saw there was no format so i made one myself.

In-game name: MLG

Age (real life): 21

Have you ever been reported on the forums: No

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? If so, why: Once, Autoban by console for typing toggle.speed

What is your in-game activity like: 8-14 Hours a day.

Why do you want to become a admin:Well ive noticed there is never any admins on the surf server, This is probably due to the admins Hating cs:go surfing i understand that, But the server has reached a point where there is way to many mic spammers and people camping at there spawn with an awp killing anybody who tries to leave there spawn, Reason i would like to become an admin is I'm On for long periods of time and me being an admin will just help out the server in general i can do multiple things if you would like, i can handle the forum reports and ingame aswell.

Do you have any previous experience of being an admin or a forum moderator: Owner of 2 Gmod Servers ((gone))Darkly Trading Admin, new project: Making the first ever CS:GO Trading server.

Do you have Teamspeak 3 along with a working microphone: Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice? Yes

Will you agree to our moderator/admin rules: Yes

Thank you for reading.

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:39102453
    Link to my profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WhiteKneeGrow/

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Based on a few facts, I'm going to say it's a nope.
    If you're concerned with admins not being too active on CS:GO, I assure you that will change soon.
    Since you're asking for admin rights instead of purchasing them, I doubt it will work unless you've made a few friends on the admin team as well.
    If you think coming onto a server and playing for a week gets you admin rights, you're quite wrong. None of the moderators know you and you joined the forums less than a week ago.
    Should I bother mentioning your first post was an unban request ? Quite funny.

I've played with you before so I know what kind of a person you are as well.

Better luck with other administrators or if all else fails, throw some money towards Espeon and skip this entire request bull shit. :)

3. MLG New Member

I understand your concerns and Thank you for reading the application,
    You say try to make friends, i have been trying to but none of them are on cs:go and it would be weird to just go on the forums and feed any admin bullshit my friendship it doesnt work like that,
    And for the forums i found no reason to join the forums because ive been on the server a long time not just 1 week i only made a forum account because of my banning but i understand your point.
    I was also writing something else but this poped up so ill post it below

Another thing: Reason i tried for an admin application its what it says on the surf server, Does not say donate for admin or Become a moderator today so i was confused.

I Will be retracting my application because i feel the server is not professional at all and doesn't see past money, reason im saying this is because ((
    Mathyson || Angry Engineers : Even if donation is stupid, it's not as stupid as you are)) That is not professional at all he kept trying to feed me "you must donate or no way" "Donate now if you want it" Im sorry but this is a server not a Pay2win game, All though i have met you furchee And you are a professional admin and i like that, Keep up the good job, Sorry for rambling i just like stating my opinions on things even when not needed.

Thank you.

4. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

After that line, everything else I read was utter bull shit.
    I denied you what you wanted and you instantly flipped to calling administrators names and saying that we're money grabbers.
    Take your "rambles" and shove them where the sun don't shine.

5. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I'm just going to add this because people don't exactly know the reason admin is pay only currently. The entire reason for paid admins is just to keep the servers running, I don't gain anything from it, and mostly end up chipping my own money in to cover server bills. The money is more a donation to help out with server costs as it adds up month after month.

If admin is abused as you say "Pay2Win", then the admin gets removed and possibly banned for misuse of admin. I dislike servers that give players game breaking extras by buying them, and I do not run my servers in this way either. I don't know the other side of the conversation so I can't say much for Mathyson's words, but you shouldn't really take it personally. This is the Internet after all..

MLG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.