Admin Application Shaggy

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by Ali Davachi, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Ali Davachi New Member

Have you ever been reported on the forums: No
    Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? No
    What is your in-game activity: I play surf on the FaceWan server every day on and off for about 5 hours. Ask around people know me.
    Any previous experience: I was a minecraft server co-owner for 2 years until I quit to work more on my studies.
    Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
    Will you agree to admin rules: Yes
    Reason for wanting to be an admin : I play on the server a lot and would like to be able to help police it and take care of all the things that I see happen when an admin isn't on.
    Thank you for considering me for an admin position.
    -Shaggy
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051881655
    Account Name: axehacker

2. Xhizors Member

Admin rights isn't free here..

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Firstly, I don't see you in the server as often as you claim.
    Secondly, as mentioned above my post here Admin privileges aren't exactly just a giveaway around these parts.
    You have to earn them by being a part of the community for much longer. (For example, if I actually recognized your username. I can't really judge you if I don't know you.)
    Thirdly, have you not looked at the previous "applications" people have posted ? Do you somehow think your case is different ?

With all of that said, you can either play on the server for longer or pay up the few bucks it requires to get yourself admin rights.

Good day !