Admin Application cheenis

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by cheenis, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

Verified WinRAR License Owner
    Have you ever been reported on the forums: No
    Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? Yes, I've been warned about playing sound bytes.
    What is your in-game activity: I am on everyday for at least one hour.
    Any previous experience: Super Admin on GreenpOisons Achievement TF2 Server
    Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
    Will you agree to admin rules: Yes
    Reason for wanting to be an admin : I would love to join your team of administrators and help you guys in moderating the community and making the server a great place for players to join and have a great time, free of disrupting or in some cases, cheating players.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/omgwhatisthat
    Account Name: cheenis

Thank you for your time!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I vote on a no for you.
    Not sure if you'll get any others to step in and vouch, but from me it's a safe no.

3. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    Cheenis,
    I think that when I am on, you obey all rules and you are a honest person. Just like many of the other people who act out when no admin is online, I do not know what rumors are true or the output of the younger players imaginations. I have known you as cheenis and have only known that name for a month or two. I know you have played longer than that based on your claims. I think that it would not hurt to act as a player for a longer amount of time and be a more active member on the forums. Take this with a grain of salt. I still love you bb.

4. Elsa <3 New Member

Cheenis, I've known you for a while and believe that you would be a good respectable admin liked by many players. However, all mic-spamming would have to come to a halt if you want the position. I believe if you can handle that you should receive the position.

5. Bench FaceWAN Premium Basic

Even though we all are aware of the current incidents of mic spamming, let's put that aside.

I'm going to say yes because I'm totally not being paid to say this.

For one, I see Cheenis on the server a lot and even though players get in trouble, everyone is still having a fun time. Plus he is a very helpful person to other players. An example would be how he does giveaways on certain occasions (hint to get that post up). Finally, Cheenis is always very friendly to other players whether they have a voice of a two year old or he is being told to stop saying "yee".
    Yes there is actually a vouch here

6. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    *Upon further thinking*
    For some reason I do not know, the server has gained a ton of regulars. The CS:GO surf server is more popular than I have ever seen it. I think that with this many people, we need more admins who are regular on the servers. Thinking about who would be a good fit based on play time and how they would fit, I think that Cheenis and Twef, although Twef did not apply, are the 2 best candidates that there are for admin. Maybe being put on a trial or something like that would be a good idea.

7. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

8. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Bumping won't change anything.
    It's still a no from me and it's not about to change. I don't know if any other mods will even so much as look at this.
    I'll give Uragan a call and see what he thinks and probably make the decision later on this evening.

9. Uragan Veteran Stalker

First impressions really aren't that great, you seem like an unfunny mic spammer and Furchee doesn't seem to think you'd be fit as an admin. Maybe you'll prove me wrong in the future, but for now it's a no from me as well.

10. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

First of all, I'd like to thank you guys for looking at my application, but the thing is, while I completely support your decisions, I just want to bring up something. I don't play continuously over the mic, I play quick clips that usually get the server laughing and in the event someone wants me to stop, its done, just like that. And also please understand, "You seem like an unfunny mic spammer", is that really how you should be responding? I am not applying just for fun, I genuinely want to help you guys out in moderating the community, especially during the CSGO servers surge in popularity and the lack of admins on during peak points. Take that as you will. However thank you all again, I appreciate that you guys took the time to look at this.

11. Uragan Veteran Stalker

It is something I have to take into consideration; we have had issues where certain people changed server cvars because they thought it was funny and their friends did too, which resulted in a bunch of people who were afraid of speaking up leaving the server. What you find funny may not be funny to everyone else and if you are in a position of power, some people may be afraid to speak up. Other than that, there really isn't that much to say about your application. Your reason for wanting to apply is nice, but it's also the generic line that almost everybody uses which doesn't describe much.

This thread is going to be locked for now, if you prove yourself as someone who can be a decent admin, it can be unlocked so we can take a look at it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.