Racist Admins

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod 9' started by W1LL3y3, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W1LL3y3 New Member

Id like to complain about an incident that happened a few mins ago on ur Gmod9 server, the admin in question are hellfighter and killerskills, both were givin out abusive racist language and when i told then to stop cos i was black they proceded to call me a nigger and then kick me, surfice to say i wont be returning to ur server and i hope you ban them or demote them from admin status

cheers for listenin

2. Peacekeeper New Member

Hello there Will. I'd like to send the motion. I was there and witnessed it all as well. I was not kicked, or abused personally. But a player named "viruss" was killing people on the build server with no repercussions, or even any kills being added to the player list. He went around killing, destroying, etc. The admins hellfighter and killerskills did nothing of it. In fact, when they came on, Viruss denied any of the activities, but did make racist comments which were then continued by the same two admins plus the creation of a giant Nazi swastika in the world, and several more racist and anti-semite comments were made.

Needless to say, not a pleasant experience. Request assistance in these matters.

Peace

3. Hellfighter Member

Willy, I would have to say your remark is completly untrue. Viruss, a NORMAL player on the server was saying racist remarks and was calling you those names. He was also saying things about other races, the only crime i admit i did was laugh at one of his comments. Im sorry if he offended you highly, i will kick anyone who does that next time it happens. Viruss was talking crap about all kinds of races. Also, killerskills didnt do shit, didnt even laugh... he was getting pissed with viruss too. I laughed at one thing viruss said then I too starting getting annoyed of what he said about other races.
    Im sorry if i offended you in anyway. But next time, try asking people to stop doing things or anything of that matter because i didnt see you say anything that had to do with you not liking what he said because you didnt say anything.

4. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I just permabanned viruss, so he's not coming back.

5. killerskills New Member

hello w1ll i abused my admin by kicking you. but you called me a cracker and i was pissed and i lost my temper please fergive me

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  6. o-m-f-g Dragon Supervisor

I guess that there were serious conflicts going on.

Just a reminder to everyone, Racism is a serious offence that is not tollerated on the forum and the game, joke or no joke since it can cause chaos.

7. killerskills New Member

ok about the swastika i told the person who was building it to please delet it but they did not i said it offended me a lot and now i know how it felt w1ll3y3 and its not right to be racist on a public server becase no race is better than the other and we need to keep it out of the server

ps i hate being racist

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  8. W1LL3y3 New Member

i wud like to clear a few things up, firstly im not actually of an ethnic minority, but i protrayed myself as one and asked ppl to stop making racist comments and was kicked, secondly as im a cracker myself i really dont think i wuda called u a cracker lmao, thnks for permabannin VIRUSS, l337Espeon as he was makin it difficult to play on ur server and i accept ur appologies from both admin, but u shud admit to making the comments, especially when someone's witnessed it lol, anyways i consider this a dropped matter if anyone has any problems wid my comments plz reply

thnx

9. killerskills New Member

w1ll i hope u come back on the server :). the only reason i kicked u is that i couldent kick hellfighter and i dint want it to get biger.
    sorry about not kicking virrus or what ever his name was

10. Ember Administrator

This is about the funniest thread ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.