Bench's Real Unban Request

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Bench, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bench FaceWAN Premium Basic

Hello FaceWan Community Members

Current Ingame Name: Bench
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47537120

I'm Bench, I used to play on FaceWan Surf from May 2015 - June 2016, I was one of the main sources for starting the SLAM Micspam trend, & I inevitably got myself banned for putting Bflat's phone number on the message board in surf_tropical.

Over two years have passed since my time on my FaceWan & I recently have started playing CS:GO again, on a high performance non-jet turbine computer. I have also matured much more over those two years, & realized the idiocies of my actions in the past. I am requesting for a release of my permanent ban.

While looking back, I realized my usage of SLAM over the voice chat was overly excessive & childish in some of the audio clips I used. I no longer have SLAM installed, nor do I intend on occupying the voice chat for unwanted noises.

Addressing the main issue, I would like to sincerely apologize to Bflat for distributing his phone number. At the time, I held a strong disliking against him, for reasons that were pretty foolish, & did not care for his personal well-being. I now understand the pain you must have gone through for having French Kids call you throughout your day & I sympathize for you. And, no, I do not intend on doing any similar actions for I have learned & accepted to be more mature.

I hope you will take my appeal into consideration & I am sorry for my past behavior.

2. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

Verified WinRAR License Owner
    Vouched

3. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    First of all, NONE of the situation was, "Inevitable". Your decision to spread my information was completely avoidable.

With your ban residing for as long as it has, I do believe you regret what you did. Two years is a long time to wait around and still ask for an unban. Taking this into consideration, I am willing to remove your ban with the understanding that your leash is about a millimeter away from your strangulation. There won't be any other chances for anything, at all.

I think it would be a good idea for you to review the rules as to not make a decision you will regret again.

With all of that out of the way, welcome back! Don't fuck this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.