Jesusfriedrice

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by black labs matter, Aug 30, 2018.

1. black labs matter New Member

I was banned on the CSGO server for "Constant Whining". This is not a rule on the server I should have never been banned but Jesusfriedrice likes to admin abuse. Shortly after this he gave my friend warnings for things he never did while jesusfriedrice was spawnkilling. I already see him saying "you were banned for spawnkilling". I agree I did break that one rule and was already punished by it when he slayed me. Being banned for breaking a small rule like that one time seems extremely harsh

is a shadowplay i have of me getting banned

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Alright I'll be short with this since you clearly don't understand basic human interactions.

First of all, you're clearly making fun of him by the way you're speaking to him in voice in that recording.
    That instantaneously throws your admin abuse claim out of question based on the fact you are knowingly being a douche about the situation.
    I would also like to point out that in the rules, it does state that admins can use their own discretion in certain decisions and it looks like you're upset someone won one over on you.

I'll leave these chat entries for laughs here by the way! Welcome to our gay ass website

Code:
    08-30-18 01:36:41 CS:GO Surf im not going to ur gay ass website
    08-30-18 01:36:58 CS:GO Surf are u retarded
    08-30-18 01:37:18 CS:GO Surf suck my balls faggot
    You really sound like you want that ban removal but I'll go with a denial on this one.
    The ban is only one day so I'd argue your best move is to move on and stop being a child.