Why was I banned for no reason?

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by BrbNeedMyHotDog, May 16, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrbNeedMyHotDog New Member

Yesterday (May 15th 2017) I was banned because I asked a simple question. I asked why my friend got banned and then realized it was in the chat, he got banned for 60 mins by mic spamming. I was then banned by Furchee for "Mic Spamming" I wasn't spamming my mic.

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Why do you even bother coming to the forums and LYING your way out of a ban ?
    Do you seriously think you bull shitting your way out of a ban will somehow make it better or work ?

Here's the EXACT scenario that happened:
    -Your dumb ass friend (I can say that because he clearly acted like one) started either yelling or playing loud music for no reason. I told him to stop and he most likely didn't which lead to his inevitable ban.
    -After I banned his ass, you started complaining. Fair enough, understandable. However I then stated the reason he was banned (several times) and the game CLEARLY told him he was banned and gave him the reason as well.
    -After a few moments of asking repeatedly why he was banned you started SCREAMING at the top of your lungs for NO reason. I let it slide for about 10 seconds at which point you stopped and then quickly went straight back to it.

So in conclusion, you acted like a fucking retard and got banned for it.
    Don't bother coming back and making another thread because you CLEARLY and DELIBERATELY stated you didn't care to play on the servers by acting like a fucking dimwit.
    Get lost.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.