Banned for no reason @JesusFriedRice

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by Afatllama, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afatllama New Member

We were just playing surf_gloom when my chat stops working. I assumed i was muted even though i wasnt using chat or mic. so i disconnect and reconnect and it works again. Okay. Then JesusFriedRice says "bye" and all of the sudden "You have been kicked from this session' and im banned. No reason. just, banned. I sure hope if nothing is done i can atleast get some sort of reason. I wasn't telecamping, i wasnt mic spamming, i wasnt cheating, nothing. So thanks for spoiling the only good csgo server jesus.

2. JesusFriedRice Member

Yeet, because your constant and annoying complaining is "no reason" to gag you. Then you go and leave and rejoin, so I banned you. I'd say it was just

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

The ban reason was >C L E A R L Y < fucking posted on the god damn ban list.
    All you have to do is go to the fucking bans page and click your name to see the reason.
    IN ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME IT TOOK YOU TO COME HERE AND MAKE THIS THREAD TO COMPLAIN YOU COULD HAVE READ IT TWENTY TIMES OVER.

Oh and here's some more reasons for the ban attached in a lovely screen shot.
    Stop wasting everyone's time and bitching about a fuck-up you clearly caused AND deserved.
    Threads being locked cause UGH

Attached Files:

JesusFriedRice likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.