Ip in chat Un-Ban Request

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Zarich, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Zarich New Member

Hello FaceWan. This will be my final appeal attempt, as I respect your time and do not wish to spam. My previous protest was not very well spoken, mainly because I was surprised and upset as your server has been my most favorite on CS:GO by far (I tried using the private appeal and I do not know if it worked, which is why I am requesting here). This year on February the second, I was banned for posting ips in chat and phishing other players in the process. I understand what I did was wrong and foolish, but at that time I was pretty new to how most servers operated, so I did not think twice about posting the ip to another server. As for the phishing aspect of the ban, everyone that joined me in the server was part of the idea to transfer and play on another server. I assure you that I did not pressure anyone into doing anything that they didn’t feel comfortable with.

Anyway, I understand the reason that you banned me and leave the decision ultimately to you, admins. I do want you to know that if I do happen to get un-banned, I will find and read the server rules over twice and save them in a .txt document so that there will be no excuse for my next offense if that unlikely event does come.

Thank you for your time,

-Zarich

(steam ID: Steam_1:1:58109)

2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Your original protest was archived by Furchee.

I'm going to leave the decision up to Furchee since he banned you, but I'm not sure if you really deserve an unban. I really can't understand how someone can possibly think that it's acceptable to post another server's IP in our server's chat.

3. Zarich New Member

I understand. As I said before, I was pretty new to the whole player-made server thing, and posting ips is not really located anywhere in the rules that I can see.

4. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    I think that the fact you came back two months later is the only thing going for you. Not super important in my opinion, but it does show you want to come back. Most people would just bug off after two months and not look back.

Zarich likes this.
  5. Zarich New Member

That is true. The main thing I am trying to plead here is ignorance, because, to be honest, FaceWan is one of the first and only player-made servers that I have played on for a period longer than a day or two. Definitely my favorite one to play on as well.

6. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

As far as I'm concerned, I've never liked your company as a player.
    You always acted like a child (liked to annoy people on the microphone), mic spammed quite a few times and you just weren't ever a normal player.
    In perfect honesty, I'd love leaving you where you are. You honestly don't seem like the type of person I would enjoy seeing in the servers again.
    If that makes me a piece of shit or a bad person, so be it. You never acted like you gave a shit in my presence and this entire post just seems like a load of horse shit to me.
    Why be stupid both on mic and chat and then ask for an unban ? It's like shooting someone and then trying to play the not guilty card.

With all of that said, whatever. I'll remove your ban in hopes your act will change.
    If you act like you did prior to this ban (ESPECIALLY if I catch you mic spamming without admins online) that perma ban gets re-applied.

7. Zarich New Member

Furchee. Thank you very much for giving me another chance. I agree that I was an obnoxious twat, but you can be sure that I will be more careful of what I do in the server from now on.

Appreciate it
    -Zarich