I Got ban By an ADMIN for no reason

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by A Sad Person., Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban by a ADMIN

Hi, my name is A Sad Person I was at school all day long when I came back to home I went on CSGO and got on the server facewan but then I couldn't join the server. Because I was ban So I was really confuse so I went to check for the ban list It's says that I am ban for 2weeks by GateKeeper828. The reason is : Start following the rules. I legit did nothing yesterday when i played I listened to all the rules like I always do I was playing with JesusFried Rice, Furchee Xprophecy ,Shogun and many others admin were on If I did something wrong like not following the rules I would've got ban by them. But I did not because I followed all the rules and Even if I did not I would've not gotten ban for 2 weeks because I got banned twice 1 time by cloud meister for Constant whining and it was a 1hour ban and another by cheenis for shooting at him by accident when the round started and it was also a 1hour ban.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2017
  2. And also i got ban today at 4:01 when I was not even at home

3. JesusFriedRice Member

I don't think a Super Mod would ban you for no reason... Did you even try to contact him before you contacted me or went on the forums? I think that would be a smarter thing to do than make a thread about it.

4. Admin banned me

5. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    Uragan banned you due to too many previous bans. When you break too many rules, the higher ups will view them and give you a vacation. Come back in two weeks.

Furchee likes this.
  6. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

The previous post explains it well enough. Thread closed; tough tit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.