H8N8 and shogun abuse

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by AutismIsMe, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesusFriedRice Member

You're supposed to tell time using the timer at the top of the screen, not your head. And maybe they were saying admin abuse (Not all of them, more people actually supported the slay) because they're your friends, and instantly resort to a biased view.

Anyways, this thread isn't about me, so if you want to continue this pointless flame war, then PM me on Steam. It doesn't belong on a forum anyways.

2. AutismIsMe New Member

Architectural Drafting and interior design
    this would mean furchee is a liar.

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Enough with the fucking beef in here.
    Do I really need to lock every thread you morons spam up with useless arguments that prove nothing to me ?

Lets get a few things straight here.
    As much as I want to tell H8N8 that he fucked up royally, he didn't exactly use those commands to his benefit (Not even in the demos) besides clearly delaying the round when he was running around in circles in the jail.
    Disarming, slapping people randomly (friend or not) and doing other similar shit is where he fucked up. And from what I see in his primary response he's aware of that and has apparently stopped which is great!
    What is interesting to me is that he claims I never approached him about his abuse (Which is clear bull shit. I remember strictly telling you while we were on surf_tropical to calm your shit and stop disarming/slapping people)
    As for shogun well he's another story I won't even go into but I can safely say he's in more shit than h8n8 is.

I am going to lock this thread as the damage was done and it clearly isn't going anywhere from here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.