Moving / Information !

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by Furchee, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

So ... I've been debating myself whether I should post a thread here not only explaining my current situation, but to also give you guys insight on when exactly you WILL NOT be able to contact me.

I'll start with my current moving process.
    As of yesterday, we were promised a deposit from the buyer of my current house. The deposit will be given to us most likely tomorrow morning (or 12 hours from posting this) and at the same time reservations for plane tickets will be made along with the container to transfer our stuff.

I've spent the entire last week up until now packing things into boxes (My brother is scum and rarely helps, so I have to pretty much carry and fill them myself). Our entire main hall way is PACKED to the ceiling with boxes.
    The only things I currently have in the house are the necessity's along with all our personal computers / laptops / TV's / Cell phones.

I will keep a check list on here so you all know exactly when I'm leaving and whether everything is going smoothly.

My father is complete and utter scum. Besides being a total dick bag, he's also taking my mothers Toyota 4 Runner. The thing is, my mother has already said her goodbye's to the vehicle when I WANT IT SO FUCKING BAD BECAUSE ITS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, click this and see for yourself. (Even though it is hers, she bought it, she drove it for 15 years and so on). Due to retarded shitty fucking countries like Croatia, my dad has all rights to the vehicle and will not sign it over to my mother nor I.
    All of his sons and 1 daughter HATE his guts and we cannot be more happy than to finally leave his sight to never see him again.
    I will NOT go into detail about the reasons, but I assure you all they are with good reason and completely understandable.

My father (Again, fucking ass hat) is taking HALF of the houses total worth EVEN THOUGH my mother has custody of ALL the kids and is moving us to a >>GOOD<< country. (Back to Vancouver, Canada)
    Such is the law in Croatia. Funny huh ? That him ALONE with NO KIDS gets half of the house money and my mother that has ALL OF US gets half too ? Does that seem fair ? Nope, but hey ! It's Cro-FUCKING-atia.

Anyhow, here's my check list.
    These will update as soon as I receive news and am able to edit this post. Wish me luck :)

Deposit (Down-Payment) - SKIPPED
    Plane Tickets Ordered/Paid - DONE
    Container For House Goods Ordered - DONE
    Stuff Packed / Container Packed - DONE / DONE
    Signed Papers For New Owner - DONE
    Total Money Deposit For House - RECIEVED
    Estimated Departure Time - 3rd of September 9AM
    Estimated Arrival Time - 3rd of September 2 PM

With these set above, please understand that I will NOT be getting my personal computer until 43 days from the day of shipment. This leaves me with a month and a half depending on my SmartPhone (Galaxy S3) and it will be my ONLY form of contact for that entire period. I MAY steal a laptop off someone, but it's not sure.
    I will also be obtaining a job rather quickly once I arrive to Canada and will be wasting most of my time on just that.

IF you wish to have contact with me, SKYPE is your best way to catch me when I'm traveling. Otherwise I will be using FaceBook and possibly the STEAM application during my travels. Internet connection is a possibility once I arrive in Vancouver, but if I do not acquire it in the first week, I will be leeching WIFI hotspots - That I can assure everyone.

Wish me luck as I'm sure I'll need it.
    Thanks to all my European friends for sticking around with me for these few years, it's been a blast. Now it is time to devote -most- of my time to all my American/Canadian friends !

• EDIT BELOW

• So as of today (25th), we've got the information that shit is going down this wednesday! (27th)
    • As of Wednesday, the container should be packed with our belongings and we should be on our way to our friends house for about 2 to 3 days until we secure our plane tickets.

• There's been A SHIT TON of crap happening from the first time I posted this thread, most of it being shit you wouldn't want to hear. I'm just going to say that the word "law" means fuck all in Croatia. Might as well be a non-existant word ...
    • That said ... more info to come soon !

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  2. Brainles5 FaceWAN Premium Full

Hope all goes well and cya online soon.

3. Liezan Member

Wish you luck man, dont get too stressed and hope see see your smart ass soon :p

4. Uragan Veteran Stalker

It's good to hear that you're getting out of that shithole and you're moving to a much better location; sad to hear that Croatian laws are fucking you over in quite a few ways though. Good luck on the move, dealing with shit like this can be a bitch at times, hope everything goes well for you.

5. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Thanks for the kind words everyone :D
    So we've just been told he's going to skip the down-payment/deposit today and instead pay us out full tomorrow.
    These are all promises rather than facts, so I honestly hope it turns out that way.
    More info coming soon !

And don't worry, I don't know the meaning of stress :)

6. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

This must be tortue and an adventure all at once - i'm just sitting here hoping i can finally move out into my own house one day, lol
    Can't think of anything else than saying good luck with everything! :)

7. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

More news !
    The buyer came this morning and told us that we should open a bank account in HIS bank.
    This is beneficial for a couple reasons, but the main being that we do not want the money transferred to be swapped to "Kune" instead of Euro's.
    First thing Monday morning we're going to open an account (Banks don't work until then here <.< GO FIGURE) and by Wednesday we'll have the money.
    So first thing Wednesday I'll have all the information you need!

8. HadZnak Member

Thats some hardcore shit happening there. Maybe Croatia is a shithole, but at least it is part of Europe, in contradistinction to Russia, which is just a different kind of shithole. You lucky bastard, all moving to Canada n shit. No good luck for you, cant get any more of it :) (dang dat smiley looks so high)

9. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

New information in the first post ... it might be happening real soon !
    (Check the bottom of the post, stupid.)

10. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Updated today !
    Got a laptop but my S3 is still my main choice.
    Toodles !

11. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Last post for this thread.

I'm currently in my own apartment. My internet speed is at 100 mbits a second !!
    Any questions you can ask me but I'll leave this :
    Skype is where you can speak to me almost at ANY time. (When I get 3G very soon, I'll be reachable at ALL times.)
    I'll do my best to stick around on steam as much as possible but do not expect me to be on games until at least 3 weeks from today.

Thanks to all of you who wished luck and have been so nice to ask how I've been since the move.
    Thread locked !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.