I'm Back!

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by Sean71596, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Sean71596 Member

Part-time at www.templetheatre.com
    Hello all!
    After around a reprieve of 7-8 months I'd assume, I am returning to play on the servers once again.
    I've currently been tied up between courses at university as well as playing Dota 2 professionally with a team; we just got back from a tournament in Montreal last month; won $1500, fun experience.

Anywho, with finals next week wrapping up this semester, and our next scheduled tournament being a couple months from now, as well as surf server being active again over the last couple months; expect to see me hopping around the csgo servers more often, as well as css.

After my idiotic bank gets my account straightened (they put a flag on because they saw a purchase in euroes; I told them multiple times it was me but they 'can't be sure'), I'll also re-up my admin purchases.

Good to be back,
    Sean71596

2. Kner Member

Welcome back, Sean :D

3. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    Welcome back.
    Lol, your bank account must have some strict policy huh.
    I've done multiple purchases recently in US Dollars and Japanese Yen and Euros even though here in Norway we use Norwegian Krones and yet no one gives a flying pancake about it.
    Oh well, that's just how things are.. Hope to see you in the server tho!

4. HadZnak Member

Hello, who are you?
    Ah, whatever tho.
    Hello.

5. Sean71596 Member

Part-time at www.templetheatre.com
    I've been around for years; I first started playing on FaceWAN's servers in either '06 or '07 with a *cough* cracked *cough* copy of CSS (I was in middle school with no job or anything)
    I still remember the first time I joined the surf server; I spent 5 minutes asking how the hell everyone was flying around. In 2009-2011ish, I got bored with CSS and left it for TF2 before I realized how horrible a game it was.
    I made my way back to CS when I was invited to the GO beta, and remembered how much fun FaceWAN's servers were when I played source, and when I saw thet had a GO server, I was playing every day and finally moseyed my way down here to the forums and officially joined. I was extremely active for a time, but then moved on to playing more Dota, and eventually got into the professional scene; where I still am. Unable to juggle Dota, CS, and studying the other kind of CS, computer science at a university, counterstrike took kind of a back seat, but with finals taking place next week and not having anything other than a small tournament on sunday to participate in, I finally have time to come back and be active again.

And there's my history here

6. Uragan Veteran Stalker

I'm happy that you're back and all, but I'm pretty sure FaceWAN didn't have surf until late 2009.

7. Brainles5 FaceWAN Premium Full

Burn him, hes not an old timer!

Also, welcome back!

8. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Welcome back !
    Glad you've got your stuff sorted :)