Dr. Funtimes: The Tale of a Badmin

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Zeedeo, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Zeedeo New Member

This post is not necessarily a ban report, but it is a report on a very serious matter involving abuse of powers.

Hello readers. I have been playing the FaceWAN Surf DM server for a few days now, and am pretty satisfied with my time there. However, tonight, it seems Funtimes has bought admin powers and has ruined people's experience on the server at an exponential rate. His use of the powers given to him was relatively minor (mainly consisting of casting polls at every given opportunity). However, when all of the other admins left, he started to get a little strange. He got extremely "slay-happy", and slayed people like it was going out of style. One instance which brought Funtimes under heavy ridicule from the other players on at the time was where Funtimes cast a poll to slay me. Given the usual nature of Counter Strike players, it is easy to predict the outcome (everyone spammed 1 to get the message out of the way). So Funtimes slayed me the next round (I had killed him just after the poll ended). He later claimed it was justified (after unblocking communications with me, something which really hampered the situation) because "I was camping". He also claimed I was warned to stop camping, causing quite the uproar from other people who were upset with him because they also found he was putting his powers to misuse. In reality, I was surfing (we were playing surf_legends at the time), and was trying to have a knife fight with him in jail. I was trying to get an AWP first to secure my safety in case he tried to shoot me. To do this, I shot the AWP off of the top of the column in the middle of jail, and planned to go pick it up. Funtimes had just picked it up when I arrived, leaving his M4 on the ground. I picked up his M4 and killed him with it (at this point, he was climbing the tiki-like structure to get out of jail). At that point, the poll had just ended, and he instantly slayed me. Apart from wrongfully slaying me, he also bragged about his admin powers, wrongfully slayed a few others, TOTALLY bullshitted a story about how we were bullying him "by calling it admin abuse to cast a poll to ban yourself" (this never happened, by the way, it was entirely made up, and in general disrespected the other players in the game. Two players who Funtimes also wronged were J.V. and Gandalf (both of whom are in the server as I write this report). J.V. claims to have all of the bullshitting and general douchebaggery that Funtimes spewed forth recorded. I am sure these two players will vouch for me in saying that Funtimes thoroughly abused his admin powers tonight.

Their Steam ID's are:

Witnesses
    J.V. - STEAM_0:0:18527940
    Gandalf - STEAM_0:1:44612018

Reported Player ID
    Dr. Funtimes - STEAM_0:1:27483958

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Noted.
    Thanks for the report, he'll be watched.

3. PHot0N m4N Member

Bum
    Wonderful. I knew this day would come. Everyone get your banhammers at the ready.

4. Uragan Veteran Stalker

I'll be watching him very closely.

Also what the fuck is with the tags?

[​IMG]

More specifically the fourth one.

5. OXX Member

lol...that is random.

6. Kner Member

First time I see a real report.