So Long For Now

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by Alpha Wolf Kodi, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Alpha Wolf Kodi Member

well as you've all hear before i had planned to go to job corp and i decided to postpone it for a while. well last Tuesday i signed up for it and i got a call toady from them saying i got accepted. i leave October 8th to the Columbia basin in Washington. i'm excited to leave but i'm also nervous. ill be gone for at least 1 year minimum. but i believe the girl said it might be 2-3 years. i'm really going to miss everyone here at Facewan. ill be coming home tho with $1000.00+ so ill have money to start building a computer for gaming. im going in for either networking culinary arts. or business. but i'm hoping i get the computer networking. buy yeah i thought i'd give you all the heads up and tell you whats been going on. ill be able to come home for some major holidays but that's it. ill keep you guys up to date on whats going on. i hope that when i return and am completely done with the job corp i can get a computer and get back into what i love doing the most monitoring the server and being an admin. I've come along way in the admin business. i hope all of my past in the admin work can be forgotten. i know i'm not the best admin but i love the Facewan community and there's nothing to do to change that. all of you in this community have been great. i'm glad to have met all of you and have been able to chill and become the annoying alpha wolf kodi friend that people love and hate at times :) i hope to all hear from you soon before i departure. i would like to keep in touch with all of you while i'm away. i'd leave my phone number on here but that's probably not the best way to keep in tough unless it was exchanged privately. so if you want to keep in touch let me know before i leave and well get that worked out. thanks again for letting me be part of one of the best gaming communities i know to this day. it means alot to have you all as a friend. hope to hear from you all. :)

Much love Alpha Wolf Kodi

Wow I posted this yesterday night and I'm back again using wifi and no one replies to this. Man I can really feel the love :( lol I though I was more cared about that that or is it that it's to long and you lazy fuckers didn't read it lol

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  2. OXX Member

Kodi,

This is excellent man! It is truly a great thing! I am very glad to hear you are advancing in life, and it is good too start at a young age. I wish you the best of luck the next few years. I remember my first time away from home, and from my friends and family. It really is a big deal, and a great thing, even though times could get a bit tough, just remember do what you need to do, and do it to the best of your abilities. Every since I met you, you have been a really joy and good-humored admin to play with on the server, and I look forward too hearing about your success, and playing with you again. : )

sincerely,
    James.

3. Alpha Wolf Kodi Member

Thanks oxx you've been an amazing admin yourself and a great friend. I hope you play again in the severs with you again soon. I'll have money to upgrade my computer and ill have a job and I can get Internet back at my house and it's going to be good :)

4. Ownage Administrator

what? you got a job?

5. Sebastian Member

1-3 years for $1000? You're getting approx. 4 cents a day if you're there for 3 years. I don't know of the other benefits, such as career furthering or free stuff, but from what I've read, you're better off getting a minimum wage job at McDonalds (money wise)...

6. Alpha Wolf Kodi Member

well ownage if you actually took time to read my 1st post you would know. no i did not get a job. i'm going to job corp
    sebastian. they give me $1000.00 for getting my GED there at job corp. the girl said the time varies with the person. so they work at your paste and how fast you can learn things. 2nd. the career i'm going into is a job. i'm getting paid to learn how to do a certain career. i start out at twenty something dollars and work my way up to fifty something dollars after ninety days. it is basically a job.

so ownage. i guess if you want to get technical yeah i got a job

7. Moose Member

Well, I'm awful late replying to this but uhh... I didn't get a goodbye... You nigger... I see. Oh... And congratulations

8. Alpha Wolf Kodi Member

Lol moose goodbye and hello everyone. Alpha wolf kodi reporting from job corps :) its been going good so far I leave home for Christmas break on the 20th I'm so excited :) hope to hear from you all soon

9. Crow New Member

I went to job corp for 2 years down in Mass and it was a great experience as long as you focus on your work dont let anything get in your way man and you will succeed.