UNBAN plea

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by thetstrat, Jun 2, 2013.

1. thetstrat New Member

hello citizens. I was banned about a year ago I believe, for being a f****** idiot. I honestly was given a ton of chances. I come to you today, to beg to be unbanned. I just want to enjoy the game now, and your servers have been the best way for me to do that in the past. I'm genuinly pleading that you let me back in. A lot of time has passed since then, and I just want to play the game the way that it was intended to be played. I am fine with you giving me a perma mute or something like that, because the reason I was banned was disrespect. I'll play completely fairly, and do whatever it takes to be apart of this great community. My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:23357219... once again i know I have been given many chances, and messed up, but that was the past, I just want to play again

Thank you
    -tstrat

2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

No git tha fuck outta mah grill wit dat bullshit.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  3. Moose Member

I am sure he loves the comfort and warmth of said grill, you are therefore only egging him on further... before you know he's going to be moving in and you are going to be 45 and wondering why your roommate really fucking loves going to the cheesecake factory with his group of juvenile goons with which he spends his Saturday afternoons with... I suppose you have to ask yourself "Was it worth it?" And the answer my good sir... Was yes.