DayZ

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by Uragan, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kastro Banned

Have enough food Infinity? Drop some food and find some DMR mags i see them everywhere. I dropped my as50 ( dint get a screen shot ) it was way to loud i had the hoard on me when i shot someone with it in a town so i dropped it for a m4a1 cco. Also find some night vision before i shoot your ass in the middle of the night. Il screen shot my bag and gear when i can get in game servers are down at the moment i think cant get in at all.

2. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    I didn't say I had enough food, I just said the amount was crazy. However, yes I need to eat some of the food so I can find at least two more DMR mags since they're not that hard to find but I don't need many shots anyways since each is packed with 20 rounds.
    I told you the AS50 was loud man, not as loud as the M107 but it sure will agro anything in a 1km radius. Don't take it the wrong way but dropping the AS50 for an M4A1 CCO seems stupid to me (literally).
    About NVG's I dunno, they're not easy to find and I seriously doubt you will ever get to shoot me during night time and if you want to try, get in teamspeak and we can play togheter on the same server.
    Edit: Edited some typos

3. Kastro Banned

I probably wouldn't shoot you if i knew it was you at least and i prefer the versatility of the M4A1 over the AS50 not much of a sniper but someone i play with is and he dint want it to its whatever.

Also has anyone stumbled across a downed helicopter I've found three so far one was in the middle of the airport and only had a M14 EP1 another had a FAL one with one 20 round mag had it for awhile and ditched it when i needed the room in my pack finally.

4. Uragan Veteran Stalker

What the fuck did you think was going to happen when you fire an AS50 AMR? Fire from at least 500+ meters away because it's still VERY effective at that range.

5. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    Well, we can play sometime. However, still a bummer to leave the AS50 which is capeable of 1000+ meters. It's your choice though so I can't say much about that. Nice that you found three downed choppers, believe it or not I've never seen even one of them yet. I've had an M14 AIM and a FN FAL but so far I'd prefer any high powered sniper over those weapons. Small backpacks can be a bitch though, I'm glad I got the 24 slot one.

6. Kastro Banned

Just found a L85A2 AWS and a Mk 48 Mod 0 at the same time.

7. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    Sick shit! L85A2 AWS that's the gun with thermal if I'm correct. Have fun using it since it uses 30rnd STANAG mags.

8. Djizzle New Member

Dude the only thing I can say is Oh My God. Dude okay Aether,Trip, and me were all in a sever. We have been looting all day and we made it to the SW air field we heard a heli copter and saw it so we left. We were making our way to Novy Sobor and got Stary Sobor. We stopped at the super market then started to head to Novy. We got chased by zeds though. So we went into a barn. I then made the mistake of lighting chem lights. After we did a blood transfusion we all met up again. As soon as we got into a wooded area all we heard was the helicopter. It then flew over the town and started firing on the town looking for us. For like 10 minutes it kept flying over town over and over looking for us. It was the scariest moment playing DayZ in my life :O. It was awesome

9. Kastro Banned

Found a M136 with two rockets by it dint pick it up since i don't need a rocket for anything buddy went to go grab it and it was gone found it in the north barracks in the airfield.

Also correct with the thermal/night vision scope.

10. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    Any screenshots of the guns you picked up btw?

11. Uragan Veteran Stalker

All the L85 AWS is, is just this:

[​IMG]

It's not that special to be worthy of a screenshot.

12. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    I want to see if he's talking for real.

13. Kastro Banned

Maybe you can help me with that then every time i press print screen i get a black image when i try to save it in Microsoft paint i guess i could try window mode if that works il post a screenshot with this post.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the low res screen shots as you can see its in 800x600 i couldn't change the window mode resolution and dint care to keep trying to figure out how to so i just snapped them real quick.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  14. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    I'm wondering, why's there no Temperature on your screen Kastro?
    Is it a private server or something?

15. Kastro Banned

Veteran server? I don't know it was there and its been gone for a few days i thought it was patched out or something.

16. Uragan Veteran Stalker

502 zombie kills and 7 players killed. Why does this smell like total shit?

17. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    No way that's possible, it still has a temprature for me regardless of the server being veteran or recruit. Also, patching that out.. I don't see any reason for doing that since it actually adds more to the gameplay like the possibility to get sick.

18. Kastro Banned

There is still a temperature gauge it just doesn't say it in the the debug monitor if you want to join a server with me feel free to i have nothing to hide i join different servers everyday so no it is not private.

Also at the patching out i thought it telling you your temp was i figured i had to start knowing by the meter in the right hand side.

EDIT: https://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php...less-valuable-temperature-removed-from-debug/

I think you guys are on a private server because it was removed from debug.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  19. Five Member

Yeah I don't have temperature anymore either, so Infinity h4x :) I need to play DayZ more often... don't got nearly shit lol. Kastro makes me feel worthless.

20. Djizzle New Member

A word of caution to anyone who has ACRE installed and installs the new patch for Arma 2 Operation Arrow Head. If you update with ACRE installed and don't update ACRE your game has a chance it won't start.

This happened to me and I had to delete the dsound.dll and the jayarma2lib and I also deleted ACRE.

I don't know if this was fixed but if not try that fix if you find your game unplayable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.