Der Geek Von, Abuse.

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Bollocks, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bollocks New Member

Honestly, I don't mind if I'm banned or what not. The problem is you allow people such as this person to have the admin privileges. I was banned for voicing my opinion because this admin doesn't know how to properly use his powers. Complaining and Power Tripping, and using MSG2ALL for reasons that are completely unnecessary. It seems people need to grow up and stop acting like a 12 year old, yet you allow people who act like this to gain these powers. Continuous voting for gagging, insulting votes, and other stupid shit...yet I was banned. It's really sad FaceWan has the only good surf server left, but employs shit adminds.

-Bollocks

2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Do you have any console logs, screenshots, or demos? We can't really take action against anyone without proof.

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I agree fully.
    I find muting/gagging for voicing an opinion rather stupid. It's sort of like pushing your thought and not allowing another spectator to throw out his opinion without being hated/ignored by everyone.
    I personally, don't mute or gag for said reason. Even if the person up right insults me !

I dislike most of the administrators greatly, as I see many others do for obvious reasons I obviously should not and do not need to explain.

As GateKeeper said, some proof (if you have any) would be great. I'll check and see about your ban with Espeon (if it's a long one ...) and I'll get you back on in a matter of minutes.

4. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Thread locked

No proof at all, OP hasn't signed in since he posted the abuse thread.

5. Ownage Administrator

Am I going to have to make a godlike return and smack some people around? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.