My inactivity

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by l337Espeon, Jul 5, 2011.

1. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I have been a bit inactive in the past month due to personal issues, issues at work, and so on. Everything is all straightened out now and I will be more active here, on the forums, and in the servers.

2. smiffy Member

High School Junior
    That's good to hear. I've been wondering why it has been so quiet on the forums.

Sadly the extent of my activity is limited to the forums here. If I could, you would definitely be seeing more of me in games like CSS and etc.

3. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student
    You can't get more inactive than me. I can't even remember when I was last here! So I'm quite surprised to see I'm still on admin list. It's a shame internet is so rubbish in Uk, I miss css gg >.<

4. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

I wish facewan had more active users in general - there's so much wasted potentional :(

5. smiffy Member

High School Junior
    I'll be back eventually. I'm actually saving up for a laptop right now because I finally have a job. I'm half way there right now, shouldn't be more than a few more months.

6. Chrisspitz Member

blah i'm always checking the forums - i would love to play in game but i'm having problems with all my steam games.. None of them will start but are installed >_> searched about the error i've been having and apparently its a common file. I need to reinstall all my games because i've tried everything else, but i'm lazy :O

.. anyways haha... welcome back? :p