Unban-Thread

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by o-m-f-g, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark788 New Member

Unknown ban?

I Come Home Today and i join the server to rp and i find out ive been banned for a day? :eek: I didnt do anything yesterday i left normally so bans What the hell? :confused:

2. dark788 New Member

steam id STEAM_0:1:27314650

3. BizzarBizaar New Member

Wow Those uncanon props got deleted as soon as they were spawned and i was playing around with Sean. That contraband iv had wayyyyyy before yesterday, are you saying I could delete Lents props? Or that i magically knew his passwords? But it dosent matter you wont listen any how. Thats all I have to say.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  4. TheAngrySniper Member

Reserves
    Your Ban is up dark, you may join once again.

5. dark788 New Member

No it isnt im still banned

6. Uragan Veteran Stalker

I never said you stole anything from Lent. The problem is that you had a ton of contraband. I saw you had zip ties, pistols, and ammo. Where did you get that from?

Edit: You were banned for having a fail RP name which was "John 'Spycrab' Freeman". You will be unbanned as soon as possible and please do not make characters with the name John Freeman or any other game character.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  7. BizzarBizaar New Member

Gate I really hate arguing with you since I respect you. Iv gotten that stuff just by roaming around picking up what people drop the zip ties I got from a dead cop the pistols are everywhere (by the way you should resolve some weapon issues, alot of people have them) and the ammo was lying on the ground around the nexus.

8. Uragan Veteran Stalker

BizzarBizzar, you have been unbanned because the SQL was reset. Try not to break any rules if possible. Dark, you are also unbanned.

9. DENON New Member

Well idk why i was banned,but can i please get a unbann i just joined the server...STEAM_0:1:43710960 please unban idk why i was baned im a gool lad...this is confucing:confused::confused::confused:

10. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

Honestly i'm not really happy about the eye angle check - there are many corner cases where it would ban someone innocent

11. DENON New Member

Well yea can i please get a unban this is bullshit i dont evan know y i was banned mate

12. sjona2011 New Member

†hë müƒƒíñ máñ STEAM_0:0:20912091

Well to start off, i really dont know why i was banned.
    i was just playing in the surf server, and to my knowledge not breaking any rules, but i guess its possible since ive only played in the server for a couple days.
    But i was banned by furchee for a week for supposedly ignoring admins.
    i say supposedly because furchee never warned me by any means, and never said a thing to me over mic or chat, i even looked through console and didnt find anything.
    the ban could be understandable/justified if i had been told what i was doing wrong and warned/slayed/kicked for doing it, but a straight up ban with no prior warning or acknowledgement of doing something wrong seems overly harsh.
    thanks for taking time to read all this.

13. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Where should I start ?
    Lets go with the accusations you just spewed out of complete nonsense.

I DID in fact warn you. I believe I slayed you once before for the same reason. You however, chose to ignore the fact I told you to STOP breaking rules.

Mind you, this isn't the first time you've done this. This is about the 3rd time you've broken a rule. (Most recent would be spawn killing)
    You're the type of player I dislike greatly. I did nothing BUT my job. You on the other hand, told me yourself, you thought the rules were bogus.
    The fact it was a week ban was stupid, I agree. But you're the type of person I dislike greatly. You care nothing about the players or their opinions. You only care about your KDR and nothing else.

You know damn well why you were banned.
    I chose both chat AND mic to inform you. That didn't help, so I slayed and then banned you.

Please don't spread lies on how I do my job, it takes A LOT to make me ban someone.

Oh and one more thing, I love the fact you started your "reply" with "Well to start off, i really dont know why i was banned."
    You do realize before I slayed you, half of the server was screaming on their microphone that you SPAWN KILLED them (XVII map, I believe) and my chat box was full of the same content. You did it again after that, which is when you were banned.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  14. sjona2011 New Member

complete nonsense? if you did infact warn me over the mic then i apologize for not realizing. But i personally went through console and nowhere in there was there any warning from you or any other admin, if you have proof of this i would appreciate if you could provide it, and no, i was never slayed.

And i still dont see how i was spawn killing? Never did i force buy any weapon and kill people at the start of the round.
    i think youre talking about one of the levels where i would surf over to the opposing teams portal, but how is that spawn killing?

oh, and when exactly did i tell you that the rules were bogus?

and just figured id throw this in there, you blatantly saying, in your reply, you greatly dislike me and players like me leads me to believe that you would intentionally say stuff thats not true.
    but how can you automatically assume that i am a certain type of player when ive only played in the server for a couple days?

i could keep going on, but theres really no point.
    if i could get unbanned, or at least have my ban reduced, i would greatly appreciate it. i do in fact enjoy playing in your surf server, its one of the few good ones left.

15. Uragan Veteran Stalker

You've been unbanned, make sure you're not breaking any rules next time.

16. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

TL;r
    Every word of your entire post was a lie.
    I warned, slayed and banned you. Many people on the server can confirm it.

Everyone I have ever banned deserved it and everyone on the server agrees that I'm a great admin. I do my job correctly and I rarely give out punishments as serious (and long) as yours.
    The more you bull shit here the more I think you deserved the week off.

If you break the rules next time, I'm going to have proof (even though you think there isn't any) and the ban will extend if you keep up with your behavior. I do this to everyone. I don't perm right off the bat (like many admins do ...), I in fact, slowly work my ban lengths up.

TL;dr
    As for now, your ban is removed.

As for my "assumption" to judging you as a certain type of player, there is no doubt in my mind everything I said in my first reply to you was, in fact, the truth. If you still don't see what type of a person I claim you to be, please read the first post again and this time, think for a change.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  17. sjona2011 New Member

thank you gate, ill do my best to not break any rules

furchee, i could argue all day with you, but the thing is, there is no proof that either of us is right or wrong so lets just move.
    one last thing, ive kept a level head through all this, there really is no need to be insulting me, i could have taken a different path through all this, but from past experience i know it leads nowhere.

once again thanks for the unban. have a good day.

18. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

No insults were ever said.

You're welcome for the unban.

19. clock New Member

Username: Clock
    Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:22076743

I was given no reason for a ban from Five last night. The best I can reason out is that he banned me in a drunken stupor.

20. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I have unbanned you since Five is not online and he didn't provide a good enough ban reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.