Count Down From 5000

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by o-m-f-g, Dec 6, 2008.

1. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

yeah thats a story right there lol. dr. pros girlfriend went batshit crazy. she and dp got into a fight one night where she slammed a door on his hand at 2 in the morning. the next day the police came to arrest dr pro for assault :confused:. she then filed a restraining order on dr pro and myself. this made me mad because i had nothing to do with there antics. i got mad and left an ugly message on her bathroom mirror calling her "the biggest ____ in the world". she called the cops and they arrested me too. we both got out of jail, and she had our landlord kick us out of the house. we still haven't gotten our stuff, including our computers back. its been 5 months and we are almost to the point where we can afford to get a new house and start refurbishing our lives again lol. it wont be long before i can stop using a friends computer and get a new one and get back in the community. but anyways we will be back soon, and with a vengeance:D. seriously i havent played css for 4 months and it has been getting to me. dr. pro and i have been living with some of our friends and they own a ps3....so ive been playing alot of fallout and gta lately lol. I miss my css lol:eek:

2. Ownage Administrator

That sux ass. She sent a e-mail asking to have admin dues removed. Felt kinda weird for both of you to have just vanish. well hopefully you get back soon because we need to fill our servers back up and get full all the time. The new css fucked everything up.

3. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Wow, thats crazy and yeah, as ownage said, since the update things have been scattered.

4. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

yeah i think i am going to try to get steam up and running on this laptop. it wouldn't work before because the internet is shit(using one of those cheap internet plug in) but recently ive been using neighbors hi-fi so the internet is decent enough to try to get on facewan....shit im going to try doing that now.

5. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

jeezus its been so long, its going to take an hour for css to update before i can play lol

6. Ownage Administrator

you and your brother should just get on a plane and come over to east coast to start a new life...

7. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

not a bad idea, im tired of living in a state that hates Mexicans....and its really hot lol.

8. matthaios Chicken nuggers Staff Member

N/A

Someone buy me Minecraft!

Minecraft

I don't have access to PayPal, but I'll pay you back in steam games :D

9. smiffy Member

High School Junior

I'm supposed to be programming in Java right now, but I can't think. When I can't think, I can't code. Also, I want my report card to come in already so I can't start getting rehabilitated into my 14 hour gaming days where I was actually doing something as opposed to staring at the wall.

10. Komando New Member

Man, all the constant updates have really driven people away from CSS. The facwan GG server is practically dead :(

Mathaios:

Name: iamevn
    Password: iamevn

its a public account, don't try to change the password. Even if you do, it will be reset.

11. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I've been trying to get games going in the servers, but same problem is that people don't stay. I hate Valve for releasing this update.

12. matthaios Chicken nuggers Staff Member

N/A
    Thanks dude! Trying now. You can trust me :p

13. Komando New Member

Hey 1337, I went ahead and submitted the FaceWan GG server IP into the CSS Setti Master Server list. Now when people go to the internet tab, the facewan server should be one of the options.
    My client (and I think the majority, if not all) uses the Setti server list, and whenever I went to look for servers, the facewan server wouldn't even show up, even though my ping to the server is really low (~30).

Hopefully now more people will connect.

14. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student

if the gg server gets more busy, I'll go back on... currently playing fallout 3 on ps3.

next tuesday I get to have a blood test which would be fun. The last time I went, I got poked 4 times cos the nurse couldn't find a vein. Not that I mind, I enjoy blood tests lol

15. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I noticed it wad on the setti master list again, I couldn't get it relisted after the update for some reason, guess it was messed up after the update like everything else, thanks for putting it up there.

I actually jailbroke my PS3 last night so now I can backup games and stuff.

16. Ownage Administrator

I softmoded my wii. so now I can watch dvds and play copied games and such

17. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

funny i went and bought fallout 3 for ps3 and then realized i didnt buy the game of the year edition and it made me so mad, but i still beat that game like 5 effing times and had a blast, anyone know when new vegas is coming out?:D currently playing.......heavy rain, and metal gear solid 4. and yeah been on the gg server like three times in the last week and didn't see another soul. maybe we should all get on one time for a couple of hours and show players that are browsing through servers that the server is active...idk just throwing an idea out.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  18. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Fallout: New Vegas is coming out on October 19th if I am correct. I pre-ordered the collector's edition of New Vegas. :D

19. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student

oh I'm up for that server idea... it'll be like old times when people actually played lol. Besides i need the cheering up.

fallout scares me. actually any game that isn't shooting multiplayer online scares the crap out of me.

20. Ownage Administrator

We can try this Saturday. I will be there if I can stay sober enough :D