Unban Ravia Devaia/Kaasu abusing

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by BrambleG, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrambleG Member

Hi there,
    Ravia Devaia, Infinity, Kaasu and I were messing around on the server, and Ravia was a cop. Infinity's game crashed and since there was harly any people on the server me and Ravia were messing around and he was stunning me for a joke, and messing around with my corpse. Kaasu knew that we were joking around, and yet he decided to ban Ravia Devaia for 60 minutes, even though I had given him permission to stun me. I just thought you guys should know, since there seem to be a lot of Kaasu-related incidents lately.

2. Kaasu New Member

Nice lie btw, "kaasu knew that we vere joking around" i didn't know that and by the way, how didn't you see he abused on me, he stunned, arrested and rammed my doors without reason, so the ban was for right reason, anyways its over, thats all.

3. BrambleG Member

AllI will say is that from the chat log it was quite obvious we were joking, and to my recollection Ravia was not stunning you, he only rammed your doors because you had locked yourself into a room and kept spamming us with "I bet you can't find me".

4. Ownage Administrator

Ok this over. I talked with admin involved.

Closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.