Count Down From 5000

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by o-m-f-g, Dec 6, 2008.

1. matthaios Chicken nuggers Staff Member

N/A

I feel suicidal. Everyone always blames every fucking thing that happens on me, even my parents. People keep calling me gay because I have long hair. I FUCKING CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT ANY FUCKING MORE!! Right now, I'm feeling sorry for myself for not having something to kill myself with. And because I got Aspergers syndrome, everyone thinks I'm suddenly going to beat them without a reason because of one fucking story of violence which wasn't even my fault. I hate everyone in my life (except for you guys and my other online friends) and I think about ending my life soon. I know that I don't want to kill myself, but right now, I just do. Someone please make this shit stop!!

2. MoonDawg Member

Well, I'm glad to see you know enough to speak with people you trust on this matter...

But I'm not really too good with words, so I took the liberty of copy and pasting this paragraph from WikiAnswers.

Suicide Is Not Okay

"No suicide is not ok. Find someone you can trust and believe in to talk to. There is too much in life to live for. If you have children you need to think about them, and if you don't have childen you need to think about yourself.
    Live life to the fullest don't let any one take that joy away from you.
    Suicide is the refusal to do any more learning this lifetime so that it is really a waste of time to be here since to learn is the sole reason we are here. Killing yourself will not in any way solve anything. You still have to come back and learn, so really you would just be putting it off. You can run but you can't hide. It may not appear this way to you, but it's rough on all of us. We all must come to an understanding of the choices we have made and are making. We must all learn to make more productive choices than unproductive. Our experiences give us the opportunity to do so. All our experiences are a direct or indirect result of choices we've made. I only say indirect because many of the choice we make, we don't remember. This is why concentration exercises are important, so we can remember how we set up what we are now experiencing."

3. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

wtffffff

also 4091

4. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

hey everyone sorry I haven't been on in a while had some drama go down resulting in Dr. Pro and I relocating. As it goes I haven't had access to my computer, still don't in fact :) anyways wtf matthaios?!?! Haven't you ever heard that queen song "don't try suicide"? your just going to hate it....and where do you live where you get ridiculed for having long hair? I remember this one guy calling my brother and I fags cuz we had long hair...we just looked at this guy and started laughing hysterically. lol we were laughing at him because he was all dressed up like some wanna-be white boy rapper lol what a fool. Anyways the Universe always finds a way to provide you with what you need to get by, stop taking it so seriously. :D

5. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

oh and do i need to re-register because it wont let me into my profile saying im not registered.:confused:

6. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    What? You are still registered on the forum if you are posting that.

7. MoonDawg Member

I was just on this DarkRP Server with this guy called Mason.
    We set up a drug lab and ran around asking everyone if they wanted drugs.
    Even the cops and the mayor.
    I ALMOST got the mayor to buy some, but he didn't have any money, apparently... :confused:

8. Uragan Veteran Stalker

LOL, I HEARD ABOUT THAT! Mason's my brother just to let you know. Last night I just got lazy and didn't set some ranks and the rank "Guest" has the fake achievement command. So I sent him a message to test it. :D

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  9. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student

oh Shamwow!!! you're back!!! are you moving again?? Come back on the gg server when you're done... I don't know anyone there anymore lol

10. matthaios Chicken nuggers Staff Member

N/A

I'm saving up for some stuff but things are going really slow because I only get 2 euro per week and there are no jobs I can do, and my parents are pretty poor, so please help and donate some money!

[​IMG]

11. Seif New Member

I suggest you to make online jobs. There are many ways to earn money online.

12. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

lol best time ever at the west ed waterpark

okay so here how it went down, i was with a couple of friends in the wave pool when we started playing this boob touch game, basically when a wave comes you have to touch a girl's boob(avoid the LGs) and make it seem it was an accident. i got to 11.

13. Ownage Administrator

I got called a hacker today. Someone said I was aim-botting and somehow removed my name from admin list. I was also called a dick. It was very funny and i wish that I had recorded the conversation.

14. Uragan Veteran Stalker

I've been called a hacker so many times when playing as the sniper in TF2 because I have great aim and reaction time. Even though in the kills that are displayed in the top show that I get so many body shots. Also, what admin list are you talking about? The one on the website or the one in the SM configuration folder?

15. Ownage Administrator

It is not a big deal.

I am going on vacation for a week so see you all next week...:D

16. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

Count Down From 5000: 4078

The one shown here uses the same source (A mysql server, actually).

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  17. matthaios Chicken nuggers Staff Member

N/A

I see that you changed your profile picture to Midna.

18. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

cant wait for the big game

picture 200 people running at eachother with paintball guns, im going to protect my man hood

19. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    Heya Mei, how you been? :) unfortunately I cant play gg right now. Dr. Pro's girlfriend decided that she wanted her family to move into our house, so about a month ago she picked a fight with my brother and then put a restraining order on him AND Myself (which is weird because I never talk to her) So she got us booted out of our house, well I broke the restraining order when I got in her face demanding my rent money back so she had me thrown in jail :mad: long story short nor dr.pro or I can go to the house to get our stuff including our computers.....wish they made a smile face with tears...:(....that will do. and it sucks because I am living on the mountain again with some friends and their internet sucks.....lol life. I will stay active though in the forums until i get my shit together...

20. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools
    4075, you fergot ur numbers there

so im 4074 and yur 75