A sticky with rules?

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod 9' started by Articuno, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Articuno Member

Playing with ice?
    Greetings,

Myself, and at least one other admin, have found ourselves longing for a sticky, which contains all the rules for the individual servers.
    I think we would need it sorted into categories, ie. overall server rules such as AntiDM rules, prop abusing, etc. and RP rules, which contain the rules related to cops and such.
    I'd be more than willing to contribute further to the list, and I know other admins would also like to write something here.
    I am also aware that Ownage currently have a post, dug into somewhere in some subforum in the forum somewhere, with some rules for the RP server.

The reason I would like this, is so that all players and admin have somewhere to actually get this information from. We have a lot of rules regarding mic spamming, cop abusal, and so on. However, where do people actually learn of these things?

I'm also aware that not all players even know of this forum, but that could be solved by putting a link in the message of the day of all servers.

Much love :lovewcc:
    Articuno aKa FairlyIncoqnito

2. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    !vote yes

Vote: Option yes has won the vote.

3. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Make a thread with all the rules you can think of for all the servers and I will sticky it.