Admin Abuseage?

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by [FaceWAN] Flareon, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    Player Evil
    Steam ID STEAM_0:0:7270526
    Steam Community 76561197974806780
    IP address no IP address present
    Invoked on 09-16-09 11:40 AM
    Banlength 1 d
    Expires on 09-17-09 11:40 AM
    Reason Inappropriate Language
    Banned by Admin captmcmuffin25
    Banned from Web Ban
    Total Bans 3 (search)
    Blocked (0) never

-
    All i said was *sigh* because he was being a dick to the other palyers. and abuseing his admin on them. Slaying people for no valid reason.

i even had players to tell me though steam friends that he was scaring away the people on the server.

i admit that i banned him first but atleast i gave a valid reason.

but i'd also like to correct my previous reason:

Banned for a day. so he would not scare any more good players away.

Besides. i have numberous people that can back me up about him being a dick and abuseing.

on another note:

This guy was even placing bodies on a persons car and telling him that he would arrest him if he didn't pay. the person ofc disagreed and ran off with his car. but then captmcmuffin25 went and took his car and said that he wouldn't get it back unless he paid.

Also he forced people to fight eachother. they ofc did being scared that he'd might ban them or make their game a living hell.

Either this guy needs to learn right from wrong or else his admin revoked

Terms: Abuse of administrator powers and/or purposely damaging the servers in any way will lead to removal of your admin without a refund!

this is actually something you agree to when you buy admin.

i'm sure i can get other admins to agree that this shouldn't be happening without any action taken

2. Articuno Member

Playing with ice?
    Quoted for truth and agreement.

3. captmcmuffin25 Member

Washing urinals at the strip club
    RE

i give you my word that i was not forcing ppl to kill eachother or slaying people for no reason everyone was running around killing eachother and i slayed only the people that killed other people and evil was killing people with a crossbow and the people included me. i dont know why he said i was forcing people to fight because that was not the case what was doing was selling guns to them because i took that job in the server after about an hour the map had changed (which was not me for the record) and then evil continued to blame me for everyything that happened in the server and he was kicked from the game and i was banned for no reason and i have coolpoof as a witness to all the events that took place and evil had been talking to coolpoof in a private steam chat which coolpoof had copied to me and evil was explaining his hate of me even though i had met him for the first time ever in that game i also have another witness that was in the game named scoutn88 that was also there.besides the point evil does not like me and did not want me in the server because of a reason coolpoof will have to tell you.behind all of the complaints about me is just hypocritical lies that have to do with me not doing what they want or i do something they do and they dont like it.anyway i just hope that you know that im not a perfect admin but noone is even if they try to act like it sometimes and when people say im abusing im not im just having a little bit of fun which everyone deserves at least sometimes.thank you for taking time to read this and i hope you make the right decision.

4. Articuno Member

Playing with ice?
    All of this sounds like bullcr*p to me. Having known Evil for a long time, I can vouch for him.
    He does never ban for no reason, and he sure as hell don't judge people and try to get them off the server for no reason.
    And lying is not a thing he goes by as well.

5. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    Re:re

I did ban you with a reason. you can go look it up if you want.

Second. where in that post you just made does the: me useing Inappropriate Language come in?

.. anyhow.

to our lovely Espeon who probably will be the one acting to this.

Read the logs. nothing what he says makes sense. apart from me shooting Iq.ae with a crossbow from blocking the Food store door. and disrupting my work.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  6. Mr.Wolf Member

My witness..

Hello. I was on the RP server today and witnessed most of this. [FaceWAN] Flareon
    Is not lying. He did do all of this stuff. And me and capt are friends but probably not anymore.
    Ok. Here we go. So it started with last night. Nobody knows about exept for me and a few players.
    He was messing with a few players by slaying them over and over and killing with godmode on.
    The players did not want to be killed anymore. So he kept doing it. Aventualy the player left.
    So that was last night. Now for today. I logged in and heard alot of cussing from him like:
    Fuck, shit, cunt , Etc. Not a big deal. But it was kind of annoying so i will
    catagorize that as mic spamming. I'm not sure if he was exactly forceing the players
    to fight but, like Flareon said, They would probably scared to death of being banned.
    He was slaying way to much and stunning people for no reason (cop abuse). Yes i'll
    admit we changed the map to rp_omgcity_final and i was in the plutioniam room
    and brang 2 people into the water and they died. Not really a big deal but its
    disrupting. I know im in control of my actions but, it was purly created from
    Peer pressure from captmuffin. Again, its not his fault. And for the last thing
    he did that bugged me was.. Flareon said: *sigh*. meaning he was kind of sad
    about how captmuffin was ruining the servers rp. And making players leave. Now.
    After flareon said that, Captmuffin then kicked flareon for no reason. So then
    capt was banned by Flareon for admin abuse. And im totatly on Flareon's side
    because he was being an asshat. Then. Capt banned Flareon for the reason
    "Innipropriote langauge." And trust me. Flareon NEVER uses that language. And
    capt wants me to make a false witness about that. And im not going to make a false
    report. Also. I would like to say this isnt his first admin abuse offence? Because he told me today that most of the ban thread things were about him admin abusing.. I think he needs a punishment. I understand theres usualy always going to be a first time. But, I got a fealing this isnt the first. And he also banned a player perm for killing! Like what the ****..? Perm. And he didint even kill actualy. He was just shooting around with his new gun he bought from capt.

Capt, Im very sorry I kind of betrayed you. Because you were pretty cool. But you are scaring people and im not gonna lose players on our server over being friends. So buddy, It was good knowing ya.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  7. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Since this is the first time I'm hearing about something like this, I talked with him and made sure there won't be a repeat of what happened. I don't have enough energy to read through the logs at the moment, but I'll just leave it at a warning. I give everyone a second chance.

8. Mr.Wolf Member

Again.

I'm sorry captmcmuffin. But i had to do what i had to do. And now if i see you, you will probably flame me or somthing.

9. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    Well now that the problem hopefully have been resolved i'd like to ask for a lockdown on this thread so it will not be spoken of in the future.

- The End -

10. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Thread locked, the issue has been resolved, no need to keep it open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.