Unban-Thread

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by o-m-f-g, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    You have been unbanned.

2. Zombiedude101 Member

Thank you espeon

3. Mr.Wolf Member

Sorry Zombie for abusing. I will not do it again.

4. Mr. Dole New Member

Mr. Dole - Unban please - STEAM_0:0:3777949

I was banned without notice on the GunGame server so I can not give you the reason or the admin who banned me.

I am sure it was a mistake since I was eating dinner at the time and I was banned with my fork in my left hand and my fingers on my keyboard.

Check out my steam profile for details about me.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/norecron

Thanks,
    Mr. Dole/[Goth] Nore

5. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

You were banned for hacking, I can't completely confirm if you were or not, as I was not the one who banned you.
    https://eevee.facewan.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A3777949&Submit=

6. Mr. Dole New Member

Well if I was banned for hacking you need another admin to inspect me then. I don't hack I am just very good. You can tell I am not hacking if you watch me and know the game.

Let me know anytime you want to inspect me. I play the same way all the time. When I got banned tonight I was holding my fork eating between deaths. I wasn't even playing all out at the time.

Thanks,
    Mr. Dole/[Goth] Nore

7. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I'll unban you and have the other admins check it out. Sorry for the confusion.

8. Mr. Dole New Member

Thank you! I will be joining back on now.

9. Mr. Dole New Member

Hacker with aimbot STEAM_0:1:25987635

Here is a hacker that was on the GG server.

Check out the demo: Download Hacker Demo

To watch the demo:

1. Download the file
    2. Put in the CS:S directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<login name>\counter-strike source\cstrike)
    3. Start CS:S
    4. Open the console (~)
    5. Type: playdemo hacker.dem

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  10. Ownage Administrator

[Interpret my ass - STEAM_0:1:25987635] Has been banned.:D

11. rekk New Member

I need unbanned from the gungame server, I went berserker and won every game really fast for like 30 minutes. I only did it some poopeater kept teamkilling me and switching teams to teamkill me after I won a game from under him. I told him to stop teamkilling me or I'd start trying lol

thanks,
    rekk
    STEAM_0:0:3380787

12. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

You were banned for aimbotting, but since there is no demo, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and unbanning you.

13. Zombiedude101 Member

My friend CPU MAN was permanently banned from the facewan rp server after he broke CoolPoofs house. His steam ID is STEAM_0:1:20700806. He did not break rules, he attacked someones house. He did not DM or prop block, he broke into a house. CoolPoof is abusing his admin powers again and should lose them. Unban CPU MAN and punish CoolPoof.

14. Mr.Wolf Member

Ok. 1. You wernt there. 2. I banned him for destroying my structure with an rpg ( He did.. I watched him and snuck behind him.) It took me along time to build that sructure. You dont understand. I know perm ban might be steep but. You cant say i did somthing unless you were there. And you wernt. I suggest you get your facts right before you ask for somthing. Its not admin abuse.

Also. It was on build. Not rp that comes with a house. I made a house out of NOTHING and gets destroyed by your friend "Cpu man"

And it took 1 hour and a half to make.. If you were a builder and you made a house of scratch. That took alot of effort and hour of work, You would be mad to. And if you wouldent. You must be a careless player because im sure if he did it to an admins structure he would have done it to players.

Hes not being unbanned. All that could happen is his ban being a bit shorter.

Until i hear from "CPU MAN" He will not be unbanned. And you cant say nothing about abuse because you didint witness it. If i could have his steam ID i would talk to him and discuss and maybe unban if he says sorry. Im still pissed at him.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  15. Ownage Administrator

Well I can not possibly un-ban someone else with out that person telling me there side of it. He will not be un-banned or reduced until I here all sides of the story. How ever if this was on build server and something was destroyed for no reason what so ever then more then likely he will not get un banned right a way. I may reduce it to a few weeks. You cant be a ass and get away with it. Trust me I have almost perma banned admins for being ass-hats. Like I said I need to here all sides. Perm ban stands till I here from other person. :D

16. Zombiedude101 Member

His steam ID is STEAM_0:1:20700806
    You still can't perma ban him for that. He said he was banned from the rp server, and I believ him, not you, as you have abused before. UNban him now or Iswear I will makeyou pay.

17. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

Well clearly, he's not telling you the truth as there is no way to change the serverid that he was banned on, if you look at the ban on the bans system: https://eevee.facewan.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:20700806&Submit= he was banned from the BUILD server, not the RP server. The facts seem to sway in favor of Coolpoof.

18. Mr.Wolf Member

Yes i can ban perm for this. And bro, Dont threaten. This is a ingame thing and has no reason for that. He wrecked an admins structure. I will repeat. He wrecked an admins structure. So if he knew the risk of being banned. He would have done it to other players. And again. Until i get an apology from "CPU MAN"
    Hes not going to be unbanned. He was clearly disrupting our fun. And you need to be quiet with being so demanding. Use some manners. Instead of snap snap. And i've read alot of these and it seems your always trying to bail your friends out. Maybe your friend should make an account and have a chat with me.

19. Ownage Administrator

How bout I make both of you pay and perma ban both you and your friend. Do not ever talk to any admin on the server like that again. You have Zero power around here and such threats will not be tollerated.

I made it very clear that I need to here from him. NO admin will un-ban for a "friend". The person that was banned needs to come onto server and request the un-ban him self.

20. Zombiedude101 Member

Ok, I am sorry for threatening, I have a short temper. Please do not perma ban my friend, I will talk to him and ask him to apologise, happy?

I would also like to say that you disrupted my fun on the rp server and abused your admin powers and stole my stuff, he will say sorry but we all make mistakes right? If you don't unban him and not give him another chance then you are practically saying that people who ruin the fun should be perma banned, like you. It wasn't that long ago when it happened, about 4 weeks ago. I am not being rude in saying this, I am making a logical point to remind everyone.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.