Count Down From 5000

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by o-m-f-g, Dec 6, 2008.

1. headsh0t New Member

checking in :)

2. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

Cool story bro.

Bought a sexy new M4 airsoft gun from the states got a shitload of attachments lollololololol

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  3. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student

mace and tasers are illegal in uk. I have a meat cleaver in the bar though....

Shamwow, I want to eat your food!!!! Do you cook chinese aswell? I'm chinese but I can't cook much chinese... haha!

>.< Got some kind of dumbass cold or flu, my throat is burning...

EDIT: headsh0t and mocha_man both sent a post same time as me... so i editted the number lol

4. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

i saw district 9 and i was laughing so hard for some reason.,... when the movie was trying to be serious i just laughed my ass off before i choked on some popcorn.... lul

5. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

:( I don't cook Chinese food unfortunately, but my brother dr. professor's girlfriend is Chinese and she cooks Chinese food. her won tons are pretty good. When we would all live together she would do some good cooking:)

TASERS AND MACE ARE ILLEGAL.......that's craziness, quick question, are you allowed to just straight out own fire-arms in England, I only ask because mace is illegal....hell I can walk into a Wal-Mart out here and buy a shotgun and walk out the store with it.

Hey headsh0t!

6. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

hellz yeah senior member!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

7. Mei Member

I take it district 9 isn't worth watching then???

Oh, wontons are nice, we sell them at the restaurant... I need to learn to cook authentic chinese dishes otherwise I'm just a disgrace >.<

WHAT? you can buy a shotgun, just like that? Thats craziness!!! its a good thing I don't live in the USA, with my temper, I'll probably make good ue of that shotgun.... I don't think people can own firearms unless they got a liscense for it - which is probably hard to get. local policeman don't even carry guns... I don't even know a shop that does firearms in the UK!!! Its so funny... you can get arrested if you get caught carrying a knife with a blade longer than 2-3 inches... even if its an ornamental or religious knife....

8. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

Aww man I really was hoping district 9 was going to be good...

Wow, England sounds so.....civilized. :D I couldn't imagine people around me without guns, I know that out here if you want to carry a gun around you have to have it in plain sight. It's funny you don't even think twice about going through a grocery store and seeing people with guns with holsters on.(you probably have never seen a person going through a drive-thru with a horse neither lol :D) Everyone should own a pink gun......doubt anyone will square off with a mental patient with a pink gun.:p

I think out here it has to do with the idea that guns are good...Americans should have guns the way the government has been acting lol. I hope they don't think I'm a terrorist :eek:

9. Mei Member

But I hear horror stories, such as young children going through their fathers draws, find a gun and play with it... I don't think I would feel safe in a place where anyone can have guns! No, I haven't seen someone go through a drive-thru with a horse neither... now that must have been funny to see.... pink guns and mental patients? sounds like a really scary combo... I hope you don't have one hidden away somewhre!

Oh god, my cold is killing me >.< I have came to the painful realization that I play worse when I'm drugged up on ibuprofen and paracetmol than I do when I'm half pissed... not fair >.<

10. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator

Pink guns? Mental patients? Drive-tru horses?

Reminds me of that TV show "Mental" for some reason.

11. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

Ok, here is what I think....Everybody should have a gun! I think if everyone was packing heat nobody would try killing each other. I know I wouldn't try stealing someones purse/wallet if I knew they had a gun. I think it would stop a lot of murders and rapes as well. I know that the media scares people with guns and yes, children have shot themselves. but that might only happen a couple of times a year, I think it would never happen if people were educated in the use of guns.
    I was a boyscout and we were all trained at the age of 10 how to properly use a gun. My scoutmaster spent 40 years as a marine drill instructor, and installed into our heads the importance of guns. I don't own a gun personally,just because I'm a big guy and can handle myself pretty well. But I have owned guns, and so has Dr. Pro.....hell he has a Czech made SKS, which looks a lot like an AK-47.
    I do understand the dangers of guns as well, about 3 years ago one of my friends from boyscouts killed a man with a gun.....it was an accident and it is sad. But it is mostly sad because my friend had the same training as I did.

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE< PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!:D

12. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools
    God dommot fronk

13. Mei Member

You have a really good point there, shamwow. I suppose if everyone was taught the proper uses of a gun, people might behave more... but I also think about how much knife crime there is in London, and how some schools have installed metal detectors. I would be terrified if guns were so readily available as knives were - a couple of effed up teenagers with guns... there would be some ridiculous gangfights... particularly since kids in uk have been getting dumber by the year and think getting into gangs are hardcore.

teenage parents who drink and smoke = child with problems (in the head and physically) = increased chance of being a dickwad who gets drunk and knives people outside pubs.

but I do agree with your point that having a gun can decrease crime... only thing is, when the crime does occur, it be on a larger scale to the crime that would occur in a country without guns... yeah, its the people that do the killing, not the guns...

14. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

Yeah I wish I lived in a world where nobody wanted to hurt each other....but that's not the case. We live in a world where bad things happen and it will never stop, a lot of people speak out against guns, and that's fine. I know a bunch of little tough guys who carry knives and brass knuckles and it's ridiculous. About three years ago one of my best friends was living with Dr. professor. He answered the door one day to find the guy on the other side had a pair of brass knuckles. He had his eye taken out.....luckily the doctors where able to help him recover his sight. Unfortunately all the training in the world won't fix everyone, but I would like to think it helps.

lol my parents drank and smoked(and did some drugs) when I was in my mums tummy, and I believe that I am still a rounded person :D I have yet to stab anyone outside of a pub :) I did knife my brother once though when we were screwing around but he got me back :D

15. Mei Member

oh god! that sounds terrible! I don't understand how anyone can just hurt someone else like that. your poor friend! I'm relieved to hear the doctors heloed him recover but it shouldn't have happened in the first place >.< training won't fix everyone but yeah, its better than nothing.

I'm sorry if anything I said might have offended you. You sound like a rounded (and very nice) person lol! I suppose it depends on the person but I was doing pregnancy and development a few months back and some of the things I saw and heard were appalling. I think if people were better educated on what these things can do to your baby when you're pregnant, they would stop... it just happens so that the increase of teenage pregnancy (some from the age of 12!) are due to lack of knowledge on these matters... oh, I hope you and your brother don't regularly knife each other :eek:mind you, me and my lil sis used to get into fights when we were younger... i once kicked her in the stomach and I'll never do it again... she got me back too though!! lol

Trying to rehabilitate a lacewing that got stuck on a cheesecake... it won't fly back into the wild... so now its chilling on a twig, on a plate with some flowers and leaves...

16. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

oh lol no offense taken:D yeah my brother and I get into a lot of fights. that one time i knifed it was because we were messing around and he nailed me with a dart, so I threw it back at him:D He got pissed off and came after me and I had a kitchen knife and kind of just quick stabbed him up his hand lol. ah it was nothing big....we always hurt each other... this one time we were playing American gladiators when we were kids, Chris(Dr.Pro) was on the roof trying to hit me with balled up socks, and I was on the ground, trying to through stuff at him. I nailed him with a basketball in the face, he flew off the handle, jumped on top of me from the roof, and started throwing punches, I went to block with my hand and the mothereffer dislocated three of the fingers on my hand:D I laugh about it now that it has been ten years, then again I was laughing all the way to the hospital, there is karma though, like as soon as my fingers healed Chris got hit by a cop car on his bike and had his arm broken:)

17. Mei Member

oh god you two are violent!!! I hope you don't kill each other! I got a feeling its a guy thing... some of my males friends hurt each other for fun! Hell... i hurt guys for fun too. Wouldn't hurt a girl though haha!
    Basketball to the face sounds so rough! I had a rugby ball in the face when i was like 9... not fun! I'm not surprised dr pro went crazy lol. ouch, I once dislocated my little sis's arm but that was by accident... :( mum was so angry with me though!
    A cop car hit your brother? I thought cops are meant to be careful drivers to set a good example

18. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

we wouldn't kill each other.....he's my best friend:D we do plan though when we are old and decrepit to do a police chase across country.....or rob a bank whichever seems easier in the future.

the cop did bring him home so we can take him to the hospital.....what a nice guy:rolleyes:

19. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

when you say you got hit by a rugby ball in the face I keep imagining marsha brady getting hit with the football in the face on the brady bunch. that might not be helpful.:D

20. MoonDawg Member

About a quarter finished with my upcoming role play map.
    Some pictures of it coming up shortly. (A few weeks before it looks presentable)