Admin?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source Servers' started by headsh0t, May 20, 2009.

1. headsh0t New Member

Good day,

Just wondering how I can get admin. I've been playing on the gungame server a lot lately (=d][b=headsh0t is my name) and I really enjoy playing on the server except for the lack of admin presence. The lack of admins allows hackers to run rampant and that they have and quite frankly it's damn annoying.

You only need to look as far as your stats page for proof of this (note the # of players with kdr's higher than 2.5 and players with HS %'s higher than 55-60%
    : [url]https://eevee.facewan.com/ggstats/index.php[/url]

I'm 24 years old, have been an admin on multiple servers (still have admin on a few that are still around), and I've been playing online since HL1 came out (that's over 10 years of experience).

I'm not some dumb c*nt looking to mess around on the server, I simply want to be able to kick/ban/slay hackers that ruin your otherwise awesome server.

Thanks for reading,

headsh0t

2. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Admin on the servers is something you have to pay for. There is more info here: https://eevee.facewan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12. Admin is the same across all out our servers, so if you get admin, you will have admin on all of the FaceWAN game servers. It has to be pay due to the cost of running the server and keeping it up.

3. Ownage Administrator

Well like ESPEON said, you have to pay for admin here. It can only be done this way to upgrade and maintain server. I have seen you around the server a few times. If you want admin then go to the link Espeon gave you and check it out. If you need help hit me up on steam or message me. :D

4. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    Headshot is an awesome guy. real relaxed, even didnt flip out when we changed his name lol. If he cant come up with the money to be admin, we should have a car wash:confused:

5. Ownage Administrator

only if you wear the g-string...

6. sir rob40 New Member

lol ownage you and wanting to see ppl naked or in a bikini/g string lol :p yea i know headshot i used to like him but i dont seem him much on cs any more o_O but i think he deserves a free half premium or what ever the 5 buck thing..:D

7. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    lol i'll wear the g-string, the half t-shirt, and sing cherry pie...hows that? lol

8. Ownage Administrator

mmmm...:eek:

9. Dr. Professor Member

lol i just passed him in rank lol now your #10 and im #9

if he starts playing more he should get somthin...

10. headsh0t New Member

LoL! You guys are hilarious! Thanks Sir Rob and thanks for the kind words everybody.

I'm ranked 4 right now, with a couple hackers above me...and I dropped from 3 to 4 cause of so many damn hackers wrecking my kdr and teammates stripping my health cause I win too much :(

I had 1 guy last night TERRAGAY who literally chased me around for about 3 maps straight just teamshooting me...I wanted to kick/ban/slay him so bad lol. Same with the hackers...I just want to kick/ban/slay them, stupid asses ruining a fun game.

Car wash...Shammy in a g-string.........WTF PICS!?!?!?!?!

ROFL!!!!!

:p

Cya in game guys.

11. Ownage Administrator

dude get paypal and come up with $5 bucks a month and you can kick, ban, slay. :D

12. Divine Mage Member

I'll be happy to moniter the server for any hackers or cheaters ^_^
    I'm dling the game cracked and ill be on as long as I can =D