Admin?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source Servers' started by vexxalex, Jan 17, 2009.

1. vexxalex New Member

heya, iv been playing on the gun game server, wonder if i can be admin(A)? been admin on other servers

i dont like hackers,wall hackers, and there is alot of work that should be done!:eek::eek::eek:

2. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Please read here: https://eevee.facewan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12 to find out how to get admin.

3. The Undertaker New Member

i would like to know if i could be an Admin i have been playing on the gun server and there is alot of work to be done because hackers are coming there and hacking and i cant see playing a game if you have to hack there is no fun in it that way

4. Ember Administrator

Please follow the link on the forum home to donate to us and receive a FaceWAN Premium subscription so you can become an admin.

5. _HeadShot_ New Member

I agree

I agree with you undertaker. I am new to this server And when i join it is already consumed with hackers. These hackers get banned so then they change their names to something else an rejoin. For example today a hacker named Sophia 18 got banned for aimbot and wallhacking changed her name to . and rejoined. But today undertaker 16-0 u join and played normal! Not bothered by the hacking. 1337espeon i would prefer to vac-secure the server when time is necessary. Thank you:)

6. 2ƒace New Member

Im definately thinking of getting admin, but as for linking the steamID to forum name? with the "ulx_linksteam <forum username> <forum password>" Where am i supposed to enter this? console? talk? Console doesnt seem to recognize this command

BTW Admin, i strongly wish this server would have detox, if not VAC.. there are just too many hackers that rejoin with a different IP after being banned

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  7. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

The ulx was for Garry's mod, just PM me your steamid before you sign up for admin and it will be added in.

8. Ember Administrator

Detox is easy to bypass, but I just installed it on the server and will take effect when the server changes maps.

9. 2ƒace New Member

hey Leetespeon, did you get my PM SteamID? i have payed with paypal already, thanks

not sure if PM's are supposed to show in my 'sent mail' because i dont see any in there...

10. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I have to refresh the admin list on the server, or you could wait until the next mapchange for it to take effect