My Triops website

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by Dark_Hero, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Dark_Hero Member

Ive heard of people keeping psg,spiders,snakes etc. in a terrarium but cockroaches that just stupid:D I keep triops because they are endangered and nice to look at but a cockroache is only nice crushed under my shoe.:D If you are interested in Triops check out my site. And can maybe someone give me some tips on how i can get my site listed in google search results because ive sended my URL and 2 weeks later al i find are links to my site but my site itself doesnt shows up...

2. Sharigan Administratorz Staff Member

Yeah quite a bit of people have them. Usually it is Giant Hissing Cock roaches or some kind of Australian one i forget what its called. They are both as big as a full grown males hand. How ever they are very friendly and some like to be petted from what I've seen. Plus they are cleaner in the wild than you will every be.

3. Dark_Hero Member

lol. Ive searched a bit on google about cockroaches after reading your reply and indeed there are so many species. Its interesting but still i dont think i would ever keep cockroaches in a terrarium. I had 3 praying mantis once but it got boring really fast. So i bought a 50$ tarantula... after 3 weeks it died what a waste of money. But Triops are really good pets they only last 2-3 months and lay about 1000 eggs each... Perfect if you want to go on a holiday you never need a petsitter:D But they are filty little critters they keep kicking up the substrate. So i have to clean my filter twice a week or it gets blocked. Maybe il blow the dust of my old terrarium and buy a snake ive always dreamed of keeping one:cool: