CS:GO Surf DM Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Nerf™ Negev │csgogem.com, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Nerf™ Negev │csgogem.com New Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104341460
    Username: Nerf™ Negev │csgogem.com
    Explaination:I was chat spamming. I apologize and I promise not to break the rules again, and I understand my next ban(s) is(are) a/ permanent ban. I really enjoyed the server ever since I joined and want to continue being a regular.

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I have warned you about chat spamming multiple times.
    I'm afraid this ban is going to stick and you have no business disputing it at this point.
    Since this is your fourth ban it will serve as your second to last warning about how you behave on the server.

You claim you're sorry and you apologize for your crap however your toxic behavior continues regardless ?
    So here is how this is going to work out from this point on:
    After these two weeks are up (which will seem like ages to you. Bummer ?) you have one more ban before it's a permanent.

IF you truly care to play on our servers you will change your shitty act and be a decent human being from now on.
    You don't break a rule MULTIPLE times and then ask for forgiveness expecting a pardon. (Even if christians would argue otherwise.)

See you in two weeks :)

3. *sNAFU Member

I would also like to add that you should stop spamming me to beacon you :{