deathrun / jailbreak

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source Servers' started by *sNAFU, Dec 29, 2013.

1. *sNAFU Member

Hey guys I was thinking that we should get a deathrun or jailbreak server. I personally like playing both of them and would spend a lot of time on one, this is just a suggestion that might be cool. What do you think?

2. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    Jailbreak:

2 words: Ain't Happening
    Reason for not happening is, I don't think any of us here would fancy moderating a mere kids game as to what I personally think it is theese days.

Sure it might have been fun back in the old days where playing anything else than Counter-Strike or Garry's Mod was a big deal (rich guy with games), but as it is now, at least I wouldn't touch or go near that stuff.

DeathRun:

Don't see why not unless demand of it isn't very high. Putting up a new CS:S server isn't an issue but if it's going to sit there and rot like the Classic server did then we might as well spare the time and effort to put up a server.

3. *sNAFU Member

We'll I've asked a few people about the deathrun, they said it might be fun so we'll see.

4. Rowzu New Member

I agree that we should have a deathrun server.

I personally love deathrun and it's really fun. So I am for one demanding one.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

5. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I don't really mind having either. My second community that I got drawn into for the longest time was a jail break server.
    As for the death run, I don't find them fun at all.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  6. OXX Member

Well, I am going to add my opinion on DeathRun here, personally I think it is okay, but I dont think it'll attract a lot of attention, you know? We already got the TTT and the RP in the works, so I think we should give it some time, before we consider adding a new server.

7. Uragan Veteran Stalker

The problem is with both is that they're both overdone to death. The way I see it also, is that they're both done better in GMod especially with the capabilities of gLUA. With that being said, I don't really see a point to it. I'm not gonna just shutdown the idea immediately as I could be wrong though.

But shit, if it gets players and is decent enough, I'll probably play it.