Mr Lonely

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by JesusFriedRice, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesusFriedRice Member

My Lonely with the slap spam yet again.

If anyone here has played with him for more than 2 hours in your life, then you would know he has a history of slap spamming people who didn't ask for it. This time, only Atect and A Sad Person asked for it, yet he slapped me and another player, which sent me to jail only to get killed.

I do have screenshots, which you can see at these links. If you have any trouble seeing them just tell me and I can upload them to something else.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862896356

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862896332

2. MrLonely New Member

You want me to start talking about all the bans you gave earlier?
    The people that got banned say they havent done anything and idk about your proof.
    I however, tried to slap atect cause he wanted to get to a secret but people kept dying so I slap a few people unintentionnaly. Im sorry if anyone got mad but im pretty sure they didnt give 2 shits.
    Instead of tried to get me banned get your shit straight.

3. JesusFriedRice Member

Of course they're going to say they didn't do shit. They're banned. In case you haven't noticed, we live in a world full of liars.

And I don't intentionally abuse. If someone feels I did wrong, they should come to me to work it out, and I'll improve and deal with it. Until someone actually does that, nothing's going to happen.

I did mention it, and you didn't say anything useful. If anything you sarcastically encouraged it.

4. MrLonely New Member

im just saying that when you ban 4 people you should get some proof instead of getting screenshots of me slapping people

5. JesusFriedRice Member

Yeah, because I'm just going to predict the future and know exactly when someone is going to mic spam or some shit.

I'll start recording every game from now on, but it's pretty painful because it just makes my fps fluctuate so bad.

As for the actual report, I doubt it was actually an accident. You've done this so many times before in the past, and then there's the unbelievable part where you would have to type "JesusFriedRice" instead of "Atect"

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  6. MrLonely New Member

Are you that challenged? When you go to slap someone and people die while you are on the name list it moves every name by 1. Dont come at me with the "ive never abused so idk how slap works unlike you" cause that is a lie and you know it.

7. JesusFriedRice Member

I've actually never slapped a person, so it is a valid thing to say.

8. MrLonely New Member

9. JesusFriedRice Member

10. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Lets calm the fuck down, first and foremost. Admins should not be bickering and whining at each other.
    In this thread at the moment the only person I see at fault is in fact Mr. Lonely. Not because of your childish responses to each other but because those screen shots clearly show you spammed 3 pages of chat with slaps.
    As for you JesusFriedRice, do me a favor and be weary of your shit because I see plenty of stuff in the discord server relay. Also please try and use the console for custom bans. "sm_ban <name> <time> "reason goes here in QUOTES"
    I am LOCKING this thread now and I don't want this shit continuing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.