H8N8 and shogun abuse

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by AutismIsMe, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AutismIsMe New Member

Architectural Drafting and interior design
    As you can tell by this thread's title (I've probably switched it by now. Thanks Microsoft word) i have a bone to pick with some of the new admins. These admins are as stated.

Shogun\//\/
    And
    H8N8

The evidence (Demos and my experience)​

I’m sure most people have seen my first thing, even though it’s not a big deal and doesn’t really effect anyone they do it instead of doing what they should be doing. Disarming themselves to pick up knifes in spawn. I cannot describe how many times I’ve seen one of them neglect an issue because they really needed that texture. It isn’t a pressing issue but still sad. They ignore actual things like slaying spawn killers to get that texture.

Next changing their health while the round is going (everyone is still playing no one won). I’ve seen Shogun doing this more himself then H8 (in the evidence I have recorded up to this date 2017-01-24) its N8 changing Shogun’s health and vice versa. (Probably going to add to this if I see and record more of it. Also today (2017-01-24) Shogun decided to do a friendly fire vote (note someone came in and yelled at them via console and I made cheenis a wear via Snapchat) and when another admin n30 (his name at the time I’m writing this) told him he had screenshots of it, and that’s when Shogun threatens him saying he has screenshots of n30’s abuse and threatened him to keep his mouth shut about it. Loving me some admin on admin black mail.

(complete side note Shogun has asked other admin’s that are on the same time as him to leave so he can be the only admin on, when I asked him why he wanted this he said something about it being annoying when there’s more than one on and when I replied with “okay Hitler” he responded with “when I used to play on this one jail break server people called me Hitler because of how strict I am.” Lol)

Also in demos “h8n82” he clearly ignores someone ghosting, using it to his benift. I told the ghoster to stop before realising n8 was on and started to record. He is also seen playing with his speed and gravity claiming to be “testing” something. L o l. I wouldn’t have had a problem with it if he did the job and at least told the ghoster to stop the time stamps for this is around 4:50, 3:10, 1:30, 12:00

Demo link >>>>> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3p3jbtn6m4gu1th/AAC7g70S_H1WX8pgKS6wmaHxa?dl=0

I forgot what was in the others but im sure its something :p (i also have more demos and will be revewing them shortly, ill post them bellow if they have anything good)
    The power of recording and CTRL+V

You are no longer protected![SM] ADMIN set speed of H8N8 to 10.0xCrapdude : rtv[SM] ADMIN respawned H8N8[SM] ADMIN set speed of H8N8 to 3.0x[SM] ADMIN respawned H8N8THE.J.U.J [STEAM_1:1:50735900] connected from United States[SM] ADMIN set speed of H8N8 to 3.0x

Furchee and xProphecy like this.
  2. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

Verified WinRAR License Owner
    I vouch for this. This has gotten out of hand

xProphecy and AutismIsMe like this.
  3. AutismIsMe New Member

addition, H8N8 spam slapping someone

Links >>>> https://gyazo.com/ef3038cfa3112174ba09ea210ada4c17
    https://gyazo.com/f5d52dedb5d8357ddee1c6d91c576543

https://eevee.facewan.com/forums/threads/moderator-rules-updated.6903/

Examples: [5} Filling server with player slaps - This is happening more often than it should. I'm going to start banning people for this. I don't want Espeons logs filled with 3 pages of "[Admin] cheenis slapped player cheenis." (Don't worry cheenis, it's just an example. <.< ... >.>)

xProphecy likes this.
  4. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

This is a very good post.
    I firstly want to thank you personally for including demo's and screenshots. *Hats off to you man, you were born with an IQ over 12*

I'll be looking into this and you're sure as hell assured I will give them both immense amounts of shit ESPECIALLY after I told BOTH OF THEM to read the rules I listed in the admin section.
    I appreciate the thread and again I thank you for your time.

xProphecy and AutismIsMe like this.
  5. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    I think this is one of the fist posts of this sort where it has been thought out and linked with demos. I have nothing to mention on Shogun due to me not finding anything.

H8N8 is a different story though. I have talked to him twice prior to this post about abusing his admin. 3 Days ago I linked him the updated admin rules. He stated that he understands the rules and he thanked me for providing him the new information. Furchee is also aware of his neglect to moderate the server.

AutismIsMe likes this.
  6. JesusFriedRice Member

How do you take screenshots in game? Is it Windows + Print Screen, or is it it's own key? I've witnessed this multiple times and could use this feature.

7. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Should be just F12 by default.
    If that doesn't work, bind a key to "jpeg"

8. JesusFriedRice Member

Okay thanks

9. AutismIsMe New Member

Demos show more, so if you want to record one just type record (what ever you want to call it) stop recording just type stop

JesusFriedRice likes this.
  10. H8N8 New Member

I remember you talking to me once about the music vote needing to be %100, but we did talk about how there was a message from the console saying "keep", I would also like to say that in those demos it does show me changing my speed, that was because i remember someone changing someones speed a while ago on year 3000 so i decided to type /speed to see what would come up. These demos were also taken before you told me to start enforcing the music vote by only letting %100 vote actually play music, and every other rule on facewan. Where he says that I abused /slap the pictures that were put only showed Shogun instead of me. I haven't "abused" since then, and I have been sticking closely to the admin rules since you sent me the updated version, and I want to thank you for shedding your light on how you feel. I didn't try to use these commands for my own benefit, like to get more frags, trolling...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  11. AutismIsMe New Member

"i did this to fit in with the popular admins"***

also if you want to talk shit about me on the server again even though you know nothing about me go ahead. I would be salty too if i had no real response to a thread like this.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    xProphecy likes this.
  12. H8N8 New Member

Dude I dont know what your beef is, doing all of this trying to get me and shogun banned, even though none of this even revolves around you, I did change my speed because I was "testing" bored and having fun, I didnt try to use it to my advantage, i did it because there wasnt many people on and i didnt think anyone actually gave any flying fucks, and then there is you...

Btw N30 is perm banned so you dont have to worry about him

13. JesusFriedRice Member

The amount of people doesn't matter, and it's pretty self explanatory what changing your speed will do.

14. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

Verified WinRAR License Owner
    Furchee already talked to you about the abuse and yet you go back and do it and say its testing. OK

xProphecy likes this.
  15. AutismIsMe New Member

Im aware the thread i wrote was in the works for quite some time. Also my "beef" is simple. Stop abusing.

16. H8N8 New Member

First of all he never talked to me about abuse, and second this demo was taken 3 weeks ago

17. H8N8 New Member

Dude chill that was 3 weeks ago, i havent done anything else. pick your own bone please, thanks

18. H8N8 New Member

says the kid that /slayed mako today when he couldnt figure out the passcode on year 3000

19. JesusFriedRice Member

When he's quickly swinging his head around the buttons, while not even trying to use them, for 20 seconds straight, then I'm going to slay him.

20. H8N8 New Member

It was for about 10 sec, hes still alive, and he can kill me how ever he wants (I was in jail), doesnt mean you have to slay him.
    Also everyone in chat was spamming Admin abuse because of you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.