Spawncamping

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by Sean71596, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean71596 Member

Part-time at www.templetheatre.com
    Hello All,
    I thought you may want to go on the surf sever; lately there has been a gamer named PLMS coming on the server, and he does the whole spawnkilling/going into other teams spawn and spawnkilling thing whenever he gets an opportunity. I pointed out to him that it is against server policy, and though I am not an admin, I can report you to one, and he said "Fuck off, I do as I please". 3 people today have already left the game because of him, and there were even more that left because of him a couple days ago. I am not reporting him to be banned; I am just suggesting that an admin check in on the server and decide what shall be done, whether its another warning, kick, or ban.
    Thank you for your time; I believe he is on the server at this exact moment if you want to take a look.
    P.S. - This isn't just a problem with him. He influenced his whole team to unleash a barrage of fire the second the opposing team set a foot outside of spawn in 10x

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  2. BodomChild666 Member

Banning stupid rule breaking fucks.
    Can't help you without the player's steam ID.
    I could at least ban them for 15 mins or something if the steam ID was given..

3. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    Is it this guy?
    Community: Steam Community :: ID :: PLMS
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9393665
    IP: 59.189.106.41
    Also, he's only been on the server for no more than six times total.

4. niceandpain New Member

wow thx for adding [Fuck off, I do as I please on my moth] when i did not say that, and wow thx for saying me [ALWAYS go spawn killing] when someone olso did that, as i say you olso spawn shooting, and u don care, thx i like that,

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  5. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    The issue has been resolved, it seems to have been a misunderstanding of sorts, we talked with him and he is aware of the rules. I'm locking the thread since it has been resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.