Kassu Administrator Abuse.

Discussion in 'Role Play Servers' started by TheAngrySniper, Jul 22, 2010.

1. TheAngrySniper Member

Reserves
    I have noticed lately, a number of Complaints from people on teh GMOD 9 RP server complaining about an admin by the name of Kassu.

So today I have decided to investigate. Entering the server I hear Kassu speaking the Finnish language on the Mic, I have heard that the rules are enforced as being only the English Language on mic, But this did not bother me that much, if at all. People have a right to their own language so I dsimissed teh thought.

Next what happened is that in his Penthouse (We were playing in Downtown) he had spawned a weapon just to kill people as they came up the elevator.

People stopped going up there to avoid ruining the RP, but the cops had to go up and do their job. As I was Role-Playing a Paramilitary, I allied with the Police to take him down.

When we entered his room, we found RPG's in the living room. Next we went upstairs, but the police or myself failed to reach the objective. He teleported out of the room to one of his friends in the server.

Then in the text chat, people were saying how this was not his first time doing this, and how others and seen him abusing his Administrator powers on seperate occasions.

Please take this issue into consideration.

2. TheAngrySniper Member

Reserves
    Screenshots are soon to follow.

This post will be edited with them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at what he Wrote in Text chat.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  3. TheAngrySniper Member

Reserves
    And here is the worst case of what Kassu did, I was disconnected for:

[​IMG]

4. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    Yes i agree with Sniper, i have worked undercover a little with the name BaconEggs24 on my ahmet_35alp account. Which is my non-admin account. I have seen Kaasu abusing a few times as: setting health to avoid death, kicking people for stealing his stuff in his house.

For example today Sniper stole his Plasma TV's today in his house and he kicked him right away. Now what i would like to see is that he could contact the cops or something but as an administrator he finds out that kicking is much more easy. When Sniper came back and said it was not the right thing to do, Kaasu said: "admins can do anything". A

nother thing is that he is spawning too many guns. Spawning a few is OK but i have seen him hitting over the limit of the Anti Deathmatch. I have seen him have 10 kills today. Now he is constantly killing with a crossbow just because people come up to his apartment in the downtown map. He can lock the door if he wants to.

Another thing is that he is a noob in the game. I mean really, i had to teach him how to use the EASY Weld. He just got the game for a week ago and bought admin right away, i don
    don't think thats smart.

Be sure to check out Sniper's screenshots for proof.

5. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    I aint surprised. seen him before he got admin. and yeah...

seen him with admin...

(i'm just glad he hardly knows any commands.. otherwise it'll sure to be worse)

6. Ownage Administrator

I did not see everything. I did see a few things and he will be talked with at a minimum. This type of behavior is not accepted on our server and we will figure out a way to correct it. Thank you Sniper for all your info.

7. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
  8. Kaasu New Member

actually i killed 5 and then 5 more but idc now we are good my kills got removed at that time... but now all good