A simple admin request

Discussion in 'Role Play Servers' started by [FaceWAN] Flareon, Apr 10, 2010.

1. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    a thing that i'v really been missing a lot on the current rp server is two of the building tools.

as a few of you allready knows then i really like "tuning" cars on the rp server.
    some might even say i'm good at it. it may not be that rp related but the people on the server seem to enjoy it a lot.

so i would make everything a lot more fun if cars didn't start jumping around with the attached parts swinging around killing random people in a chaotic madness... in other words.. i'd like the request (for the admins ofc)

The modified Nocolide tool (i think its the one lucid made)
    and the good old .... Groupwelder gun.

it would stop the cars for glitching and make more options for more advanced modding of the cars.

hope you'll think about my request allthough it doesn't have much to do with RP.

(keep in mind that the people playing on the server really loves it a lot though)

-Also: Do anyone know how long you have to keep your head in the freezer if you want the spit out snowflakes?

2. matthaios Chicken nuggers Staff Member

N/A
    And maybe some kind of modded physgun/swep which lets you snap props in 45˚ and stuff. And maybe something to freeze the cars.

3. MoonBunny Member

EATING NUB MUFFINS?
    Ow yea i would love to finaly see a admin only NO-COLIDE GUN/ tool
    would be realy great.. since i my self love the car modding 2 :)

and it would be handy even for house furniture no more *easy weld* glitching props into each other. :p or phy gun rotate glitching... just nocolide :).

PLEASE ADD THIS No Colide for admins to the server :p

4. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    That too yes. But the groupweld tool would be really good for the car modding also since then you can weld all the props together in only a few clicks also making all of the parts move as one part. (as they where infused with the car's model).

Also great for making New and Cool looking furniture out of junk.