Count Down From 5000

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by o-m-f-g, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student

BOTH!!!its bad enough I go pink (its a chinese thing) after a glass of wine, but now I have to suffer breathing problems, rashes and itching... and dizzy head rushes - I suspect thats related to me being a lightweight more than allergic...

2. K00bes Ozzeh Teh Pianist

Aspiring Musician?
    I'd hate to be you, no booze.
    and don't azn people drink loads of that sake stuff?

3. Mei Member

sake is a japanese drink that tastes like water... I don't drink it and nor do any other chinese peeps I know!!
    maybe it was the slippery nipple... I may try out some other drinks at a masquerade ball (oooh!!! I'm so excited!) I'm going to this weekend. See if I'm allergic to other types of alcohol...

you forgot your number, K00bes!! lol!

4. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

:eek: Make sure your with a party when testing to see if alcohol will make you sick, and if your not with a party that knows c.p.r try to keep an RN/Ambulance close by:D

lol luckily I'm German/Italian so I can handle the real heavy German beers like Francis Conner, Pyramid, and other heffies.....but Wine gets me really drunk, really fast........lol my brother and I use to be excellent drinkers, funneling Jack Daniels in 5-count beer bongs:D man...there was this one time we sat down to watch a movie called beerfest and we each drank a 30-pack before the movie was over....then we went to work lol:D

5. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator

On the topic, drinking games can be quite fun, and card games are even better when people are drunk as hell.

6. Mei Member

Drinking can be fun too. but not when your parttime job is at a bar and big drunken men try to give you sloppery kisses when they leave. Some drunken idiots knocked a bottle of red wine on me the other week. Not nice.

Wow, Shamwow, that is crazy, a 30 pack then work... you are mad! In a good way. ah, maybe I won't drink at party as I need to get train home on my own after - I don't think that will work too well if I'm drunk, sick and lurching around everywhere!!! LOL

7. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

yeah I am not a fan of the drunken idiots....I used to work at a waffle house, which is basically an all night restaurant that's set up like a bar. People(drunken morons) sit their and watch you make their eggs while they fall drunk off their stools. The one I worked at was right next to the monastery, which is a bar/club that is open till 3:am. every night at 3am I would get the same 50 drunken Idiots walking home blasted out of their mind. It was just me cooking and this chick ashley working, and that poor girl had to deal with it every night lol. There was a time when I went through like 30 different waitresses in a year, none would stay longer then two weeks because of the drunkards.....lol man I loved that job. I would make $100 bucks a night in salary, and $100-$150 in tips every night. Drunk People LOVE To Watch me Flip Omelets!!!:D

8. Mei Member

so none of the drunks made moves on you??? haha! I can imagine why the girls would leave after a few weeks! I can't do that cause my mums the boss and also cause its a restaurant with a bar - my sisters who are out on the floor waiting get most of the hassle... so I'm in no position to complain lol!

ah, I didn't drink anything at the masquerade... 2 of my frds were qualified in first aid... but i know them too well to put my life in their hands!!!

9. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

just attached a new chain to my bike

10. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

Ah I also know the warm, fuzzy feeling of getting a new bike chain.....:D And no, none of the drunks never hassled me, made me feel so ugly :p That's pretty cool your family works together at a restaurant. My dad wanted to open up an Italian restaurant and have me cook, but I don't think that's ever going to happen :( oh well, would have been fun.

I am really excited because my little brother comes home today. He has been at Berkeley in Boston for the last two months doing their summer music program. He had an audition last week where he played a set with his band, hoping to get a scholarship there next year after he graduates high school. From what I hear he did a fantastic job, but still hasn't heard anything about the scholarship. I hope he gets it, but then it will suck if my little bro stays in Boston. Well he should be home soon and I probably will post his videos on the music club forum:)

11. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I live about an hour away from Boston, so if he ends up staying in Boston and you visit him, we could hang out ;)

12. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

Especially you are fun when you're drunk :D
    You want the demo i recorded last night? ;)

13. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    oh awesome, Boston seems like a bitching town. He seems to really like it, I told him to start mowing lawns because if he cant get a scholarship it's like 40 grand a year lol:)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  14. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I know how to have fun, and as for the video, I got it from someone else already.

Yeah, 40 grand a year is fucking expensive, but what's not these days.

15. Mei Member

I take it you cook Italian very well then, if your dad was gonna make you cook if he opened a restaurant!! Well, if I ever go to America, I know who to hunt down for food.

family businesses are ok but so annoying when problems at work can lead to problems when you get home. me and my little sister are part times but my older sister is probably stuck there for life... which is sucky because she was going to be an accountant before mum asked her to work there. Its tiring work too! particurlarly when customers give you trouble - they never want to pay when they are drunk!!!

16. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

Ugh drunks who can't pay......that's when you give them the elbow:) I think our drunks are different though. I imagine drunks over there being lanky loud football(soccer) nuts that get way enthusiastic lol:D Our drunks that I got to take care of are the 50 year old guys going through their mid-life crisis who want to drive sports cars and buy $9.00 glasses of beer......sad lol.

And yeah, I'll admit I am a hell of a cook:cool:

17. Mei Member

yah, your drunks are very different. my ones are out for a good night, and are trying to get completely smashed. which reminds, some old fool was on his way out and ordered a whisky. So I gave him one, then he went on to say, the glass was too feminine. He wanted a square shot glass (specifically square) and I told him he can have a round shot glass if he wished but we don't have any square ones. It was a complete hassle, considering it was 1am, he was on his way out and I wa son the verge of saying, just down it and get out of my hair!!!!

I bet your drunks aren't as violent - 50 year olds probably don't go around threatening to sue you and knock you out because you asked them to pay their bill!

just good at Italian or good at any type of cooking? I like cooking but I think I'm just average... I tend to make it up as I go along lol!

18. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    nah our drunks aren't violent, they are just sad. I mean they laugh and have a good time with their friends, but after a drunk laughs you can see a sadness too them. you should have a taser or some mace or something, some of your drunks sound mean.:eek:

I cook all kinds of food. Italian is definitely the easiest, if you can cook a noodle and not burn a sauce, you'll be fine lol. I wanted to be a great chef when I grew up, so when I was little my mom would let me read her "Connecticut cookbook" series.

Hell the best job I ever had was as a banquet cook. Get to come into work, spend all day cooking(20 Turkeys, 15 Hams, Pounds of vegetables, and many kinds of sauces) and then after cooking for 10 hours I would sit back, smoke some cigarettes and watch my food get served to hundreds of people.:D Now that I think about it, that was pretty fulfilling.:)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  19. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like a better job than me, dealing with the DDoS attack on the datacenter last night was so damn annoying. Just as I thought it was getting better, it started again and I had to listen to all the customers bitch that things were down.

20. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

yeah I noticed something was up last night lol. couldn't get on website, or game....which really sucks because the only favorites I have on Pac-steam is the 2 facewan servers, I still cant figure out how to browse the non-steam servers, so I ended up watching the sopranos:)