Unban Request

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Bench, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bench FaceWAN Premium Basic

Steam Name: Bench
    Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spiker907
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47537120

I heard recently that people were sharing phone numbers (not of bflat's from what I heard) and were calling the numbers, whether it's some take out place or regular players on the server. I saw this as a good awportunity to make an unban request since people have been sharing numbers and I haven't seen a ban for it yet. I know what I did was still wrong and I still deserve a punishment so I think a 3 or 4 week ban would be viable. I do promise that I will not give out anyone's personal information (besides like first name and state or province).

True apologies to bflat

2. ZOO WEE MAMA!!! New Member

AWPortunity...

3. Bench FaceWAN Premium Basic

I don't know how to spell oppurtunity, opportunity*

4. drake New Member

pretty sure half of theserver has my phone number has my phone number at this point and nothing has happened.

5. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

What ever happened to common sense ?
    The difference between random people sharing numbers and you sharing the number is the fact that the number you shared to everyone was a number of someone that DID NOT CONSENT to you doing that (or receiving 20 or so calls from random trolls).
    Drake and many others have shared their numbers on purpose most of which they had either access to or were allowed to share. (This does not include random pizzeria's and whatever else cheenis phoned)

If this becomes a problem in the future it will be dealt with accordingly. But so far since no one has complained that they had their personal information compromised, no bans will be given.
    I will leave this thread open for bflats input (since he is the one that issued your ban) and you can feel free to pray to the ol' mighty jeebus that he unbans you.
    As for my opinion, you stay banned. Sorry :)

6. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    Oh this angers me more than you can comprehend. The first question I would like to ask is what did you think would happen? You were well aware of what happened with the people who started that fiasco. You knew about this. I also wonder why you thought you would be treated in a new manner. When I talked to you that day, you said that you were bored of the server and hated it. I asked what you expected me to do and what you thought your punishment should be. You thought that a perma ban, to follow suite of the others, was appropriate. Why do you now change your mind? What would you do in my situation? I also wonder if you understand that it is harrassment and an internet crime. What reasons do you have for me to unban you? Also, odds are for an offense like this, the result would be a ban for the others and not a ban for you. I am going to vote no. Maybe next time you find a community you like you won't be an asshat and make other peoples' lives hell.

7. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Based on fuckboys post above, this thread is done.
    Locking it. Sorry bud :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.