CS:GO Competitive Server Event?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by TWiTcHy, Feb 12, 2016.

1. TWiTcHy FaceWAN Premium Full

I have consistently seen the FaceWan Competitive server empty, and I'd like to put it to use! I'd like to suggest a 5v5 on Sunday night. I was thinking that a good time to have the event would be at some time around 9:00 PM CST. If anyone would like to participate or if an admin would approve this, please let me know! :)

Thanks so much,
    TWiTcHy

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

You're more than welcome to organize people on the competitive server, the password is just facewancomp. I do not know if you'd be able to get an admin to help out, but you probably shouldn't need one unless things go wrong or if you need cvars changed for some reason.

You might have some trouble getting ten people in a couple of days though, I'd recommend pushing the date back a bit unless you are absolutely sure you can get that many in a short amount of time.

3. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    Good Idea but that late on a Sunday night might not be the best. I would think Friday or Saturday night would be a better option. Maybe part of Cheenis's Late Night party could include the 5v5. I have yet to play while the event is running so I don't know if we would have enough people. I don't know if it is possible for someone to increase it to a 6v6 or higher. Good idea though and I think that having more community events like these are only bringing more regulars onto the server.

4. TWiTcHy FaceWAN Premium Full

I think that's probably a good idea, so I'm going to move it to Saturday night at 7:00 PM CST.
    Thanks for the advice! :)

5. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

This sounds fun. Let's see if I can make it on schedule ... time zones and all.
    Edit: Yes I can.

6. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

Verified WinRAR License Owner
    Sounds like an awesome idea! However as mentioned it should be pushed back a little so people can make some time for the event.
    Really hope this happens!