Scott & General Disrespect On CSGO Surf

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Uragan, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Uragan Veteran Stalker

So basically, I've decided to hopefully deal with this shit once and for all. It's really fucking dumb and I'm rather tired of being bothered by people about childish bullshit on CSGO surf.

To Scott, you need to stop being a whiny bitch. Stop banning shit tons of people for the reason disrespect after they just call you a few mean names. Focus on stuff that people actually give a fuck about such as spawn killing, excessive camping, and hacking if you're going to be an admin here. Overall, I'm giving you a week to chill the fuck out. If you don't chill the fuck out after that week, you're not going to be admin for much longer.

Now onto the topic of general disrespect. People should at least try to keep the server a friendly environment. There is no need for constant name calling nor is there a need for dumb arguments about dumb shit. If you have a problem with a specific player or admin, take it to private messaging. Also, for now, I'm making disrespect a rule only super moderators will be able to deal with(this rule will be in effect temporarily until we can officially sort shit out, if you're admin, view the thread in admin only). This will avoid unnecessary bans that create a shit ton of drama. If you think someone is harassing you, block communications with them in game and report them here on the forums with some proof.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here and I will answer to the best of my abilities. If you have any complaints, chances are I won't give a fuck unless they're valid complaints.

2. Scott New Member

I agree with you and i would like to talk to personaly to so just tell when a good time is.

Thanks,
    Scott

3. Uragan Veteran Stalker

If I'm online on Steam, it's an acceptable time.