A Begging Problem

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by Liezan, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Liezan Member

So for the past 45 minutes I've watched about 20 people beg constantly for weapon skins and knives and such Mic spamming, crying, whining, getting mad, ect.... and its just absolutely pathetic and annoying, ive seen countless regular people leave the server for days at a time because of this behavior and its unacceptable... It mainly happens from Pikachu! showing off his skins he got for free and then asking if anyone els whats wants to give him free stuff, after that the server fills up with high pitched boys and they all start begging and its just getting out of control. Is there any chance we can put a stop to this, its unbearable and just sad in so many ways.

Also people doing Giveaways on the server seem to strike up more begging rages. This is a mature server for mature people to play on, maturity isnt your age its how you act, and people acting like they are a walking charity case isnt mature. So lets do something about this, eh?

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Grade A bull shit.
    I was in there, that wasn't the case at all. If toddlers bother you, mute them and move the fuck on. Seriously, it's two fucking clicks away.
    Considering I have to sit in that server and listen to you call people names every time they kill you I think you can deal with a few fucking kids.

You speak about maturity yet you can't refrain from being a repetitive ass hat and outright racist ass hole.
    Pikachu wasn't even that bad. The fact that you're jealous and butt hurt enough to make a thread mentioning him makes you no better than him.
    I'll deal with the kids if they beg for shit again, but I expect you to improve yourself as well.

nafrayu likes this.
  3. *sNAFU Member

You remind me of a grumpy old man, every time i join the server you are yelling at someone lol.

4. Liezan Member

You are completely wrong Furchee... you wernt there when Brainles5 was doing a giveaway... the entire server filled with nothing but a bunch of begging children who wanted a knife or some other bullshit, its fucking annoying to hear an entire server begging for items... yes i realize i can mute them but you dont understand that i shouldnt fucking have to. I shouldnt have to mute an entire server because they wont shut the fuck up. and its not that i am jealous, im not i couldnt care less what they get, its skins for a game, its the fact everyone word out of there mouth is "can i have" "will you give me" "i want more" thats the fucking problem, nothing to do with jealousy

5. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Have you ever played TF2 ?
    Exactly, it's nothing new to anyone. And if muting everyone is such a problem, voice_scale 0 does fucking WONDERS.

Besides, If Brainless was giving out shit and everyone was screaming ... why didn't he mute them then ? He's one of the heads isn't he ?

6. Liezan Member

Him and Mathyson where both there, didnt do a fucking thing

7. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Sounds like the only person bitching about it was you then.
    I'll speak with Mathyson about it, but I doubt anything will come of it.

8. Liezan Member

Actually quite a few people bitched about it,