Admin Abuse?

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Rowzu, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowzu New Member

mrbukkit +music suicided.
    [SM] mrbukkit +music: Slayed mrbukkit +music.
    suicided.
    [SM] mrbukkit +music: Slayed .
    Ben suicided.
    [SM] mrbukkit +music: Slayed Ben.
    ♤¥₡NINJAMASTER₡¥♤ suicided.
    [SM] mrbukkit +music: Slayed ♤¥₡NINJAMASTER₡¥♤.
    Google™ a.k.a Rowzu : ok...
    ♤¥₡NINJAMASTER₡¥♤ : wtf
    I don't know who this admin was but he just came in stating that he was drinking and such, then randomly he slays us all and says he doesn't care.

Attached Files:

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I have a few questions ...
    -Did he slay you because he attempted to change the map by having you all dead ?
    -Was he slaying people that camped ?
    -Anything related to rule breaking ?

I don't exactly see any text of him mentioning he was drunk either. We'll see what the others think
    (Nice FPS by the way. Who plays on a potato nowadays ?)

3. Blueninja1800 Member

Part-time job at cinima
    Well I've played with mr. Bukkit and I was on playing with him very briefly very early this morning. I can verify that yes he was drunk. But he isn't a bad guy. Everyone does something stupid when their drunk (in game or not.) he's a really cool guy and I say if he does anything again the do something about it. (My opinion of course. You do what you feel needs to be done)

4. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Using "im drunk lol" as an excuse to abuse admin, simply doesn't fly here. Plus, even when everyone was shitfaced in the days of GMod9, people still managed to play without breaking the rules or pissing everybody off. So essentially, don't play the game drunk if you can't control your actions properly when you're drunk.

I agree with Furchee though, some questions need to be answered before any judgments are made. (Also that FPS is ridiculous considering even I can reach 300 FPS on forbidden_ways).

5. Rowzu New Member

He didn't slay to attempt to change the map because the map changed already.
    No one camped at all, he slayed everyone at the same time.
    Nothing related to rule breaking, I was surfing when he slayed me.
    Yeah my wooden comp sucks :( no $$ to upgrade my wood.

6. mr bukkit New Member

I was slaying people because they refused to move themselves from camping spots.

If Rowzu would like, I could even begin to explain it further. It seems this child has it out for me so if the case is you remove my admin I will gladly remove my funding. I warned them 3-5 times repeatedly to stop camping and they would not listen.

As far as my intoxication levels go, they are none of your business. So, if any of that concerns you, let action be taken and I will take mine. I specifically got the admin on these servers because I saw hackers constantly online. Mostly on the Deathmatch server, which is why I stay there specifically.

7. Crow New Member

I have no idea what you are talking about :D...

On a separate note I was playing here when Bukkit started and I completely trust his judgement he has a good head on his shoulder

8. Rowzu New Member

Good reason why I got admin also, but that's not the case, no one was camping at all, there was only about 5 people in the DM server at that moment. And plus, I'm constantly on the server too and I barely see you enter into this specific server. Check the DM stats, my "activity" is always in the green.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  9. Uragan Veteran Stalker

I think it's time to shitcan the thread. One screenshot without much context doesn't give us enough proof to take action against anyone, especially when there are two sides to the story. Come back with a demo or something proving that someone abused, at least then our time isn't wasted.

Thread Locked.

PHot0N m4N, Rowzu and Furchee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.