Admin Application

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by KingNoobalot, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingNoobalot New Member

Noticed there was no format so...
    In-game name: KingNoobalot

Have you ever been reported on the forums: No

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? No

What is your in-game activity like: 6 on weekdays, upwards of 12-15 on weekends..

Why do you want to become a admin: I noticed there are in fact almost no CSGO surf admins on ever. I also encounter a LOT of hackers, spammers, wanna be trolls, rule breakers, those kinds of people; I wish to help cleanse the server and make it a better place to enjoy surfing and hanging out to meet new people.

Do you have any previous experience of being an admin? Yes, I have been admin on 3 TTT servers, 2 surf servers, 2 prop hunt, 1 Dark RP, 1 PERP, and a mini-game server. I know 99% of the commands and can even have server owners vouch for me if needed.

Do you have a working microphone: Yes

Will you agree to our moderator/admin rules: Yes

Thank you for taking the time to read my admin application, I hope you consider me to be an Admin/Mod for your wonderful server.

-King

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124075270

2. *sNAFU Member

This isnt your only account is it?

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Your first post was an admin application ?
    What makes you think you can just -drop in- to the forums and ask for something of this level ?
    I understand you want to help and I understand you think you would do well, however I'm going to call bull on a few things.

You're 15 yet you've been admin on a total of 12 servers ? I've been admin on a total of 10 servers at MOST and this is in a 5-7 year span of time.
    You're telling me that you've been administrator on servers at 12-15 ? (I assume thats a fair age to use an example as)
    HIGHLY unlikely that anyone would give someone of your age (I mean no disrespect) admin rights.

I appreciate your desire to help but I'm going to ask you to spend a bit more time both on server AND the forums.

It's a NO from me, sorry bud. (Remember, purchasing admin rights gets you what you want instantly. Its not even expensive and it helps support the servers that you obviously appreciate.)

4. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    lolno (dat MLG in the friend list doeeeeee)

*sNAFU likes this.
  5. Kner Member

The application looks ok to me, but what furchee said. Be more active on forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.