Trouble In Terrorist Town Updated!

Discussion in 'News/Updates' started by Uragan, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Hello everyone!

I am here to announce that Trouble In Terrorist Town has been updated and is running again after a bit of downtime. During the downtime, I have been working on a complete redo of all the weapons which the biggest change is probably the fact that the M249 no longer exists. We still have insta-kill headshots and increased damage on guns because that made the game a bit harder.

I didn't add much onto the server this time around because I still needed to work on balances. Pretty much the only thing I added was the trip mine for traitors due to popular demand. The trip mine is pretty self-explanatory, you plant it, someone walks over it, and it explodes killing them. Be sure to warn your fellow traitors of trip mines you have planted so they don't walk over them. The trip mine was an addon found on the Steam Workshop.

I had to remove one map which is ttt_minecraft_skyislands. The reason for the removal of this map is because it created a MASSIVE drop in FPS and had several game breaking bugs as well. Most of you don't need to worry though; the normal ttt_minecraft_b5 map is still there which is much more popular and playable.

Now, finally, onto the things you should expect in the future. I am going to be releasing an update rather soon that will include a few new weapons to use. There is a slight chance you will also see a few new maps. The update should be released before Halloween and it will contain quite a few new things along with many changes to make sure the game is as balanced as possible.

You can connect to the server with the IP: 69.42.215.156:27018

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  2. OXX Member

Sweet! Trip mine sounds interesting.

3. PHot0N m4N Member

Bum
    Nice! I just deleted my 27 gigabytes of addons from Garry's Mod, so now I can actually play the server.

I have already seen the trip mine in action on the server, and it performs pretty well.

Thanks Uragan!

^^

4. OXX Member

Awesome, i'll have to come in and check it out